Flash guns

Old September 2nd 08, 09:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
clickey

Default Flash guns

[b]I have recently bought a new S9600, anyone know of a flash gun that
works realy well with this camera?

:?: I want a gun that will cost me about 60-100 pound.

I’m not a buff but would like something that is proven and easy to
use?

--
Posted at author's request, using moderated http://www.DigiForumz.com interface
Thread archive: http://www.DigiForumz.com/Flash-guns-ftopict12083.html
Old September 2nd 08, 12:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Geoff. Hayward

"clickey" wrote in message
news:125913_a376bc14c9ba11414a3f7f2cd570e97a@digif orumz.com...
[b]I have recently bought a new S9600, anyone know of a flash gun that
works realy well with this camera?

:?: I want a gun that will cost me about 60-100 pound.

I'm not a buff but would like something that is proven and easy to
use?

--
Posted at author's request, using moderated http://www.DigiForumz.com
interface
Thread archive: http://www.DigiForumz.com/Flash-guns-ftopict12083.html

Metz is an excellent brand. Pick an appropriate auto gun and away you go.

Geoff.

Old September 2nd 08, 01:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
savvo

On 2008-09-02, clickey wrote:
[b]I have recently bought a new S9600, anyone know of a flash gun that
works realy well with this camera?

:?: I want a gun that will cost me about 60-100 pound.

I’m not a buff but would like something that is proven and easy to
use?

The Vivitar 285HV would fit the bill if you can find one. Or a
secondhand Nikon SB25.

--
savvo orig. invib. man
Old September 2nd 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark

On 2008-09-02, clickey wrote:
[b]I have recently bought a new S9600, anyone know of a flash gun that
works realy well with this camera?

:?: I want a gun that will cost me about 60-100 pound.

I’m not a buff but would like something that is proven and easy to
use?

The Vivitar 285HV would fit the bill if you can find one. Or a

Got one from B&H just last year, and I think I've seen them there pretty
recently, still for $90 US.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Old September 6th 08, 02:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bryan Anderson

On Tuesday, clickey wrote:

I have recently bought a new S9600

Not related to your question about flash guns, but how are you getting
on with the S9600 - I am looking at one and they seem too good to be
true for the price!