Taking another (very serious) look at the Apple MacBook laptop computer, as an in the field storage and editing device for digital photography.

Old December 9th 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

Default Taking another (very serious) look at the Apple MacBook laptop computer, as an in the field storage and editing device for digital photography.

First off I have to admit that I have never really liked the, shiny
refrigerator white, iBook laptop computers. I have used them a number
of times and even taken other people to Apple Stores to buy them, but
just like those gum drop colored and flower power iMacs (which I had no
problem installing in my client's offices), I never envisioned buying
one for myself. ............

http://dpmac.com/apple/macbook/dec06.html

Old December 9th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

wrote:
First off I have to admit that I have never really liked the, shiny
refrigerator white, iBook laptop computers. I have used them a number
of times and even taken other people to Apple Stores to buy them, but
just like those gum drop colored and flower power iMacs (which I had no
problem installing in my client's offices), I never envisioned buying
one for myself. ............

http://dpmac.com/apple/macbook/dec06.html

Are you the author?

IAE, I would wait to see what MacWorld will bring....

I use a MBP for tethered shooting with Canon software, and it's a bit slow.

--
John McWilliams
Old December 9th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Christopher Campbell

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 00:07:04 -0800, wrote
(in article . com):

First off I have to admit that I have never really liked the, shiny
refrigerator white, iBook laptop computers. I have used them a number
of times and even taken other people to Apple Stores to buy them, but
just like those gum drop colored and flower power iMacs (which I had no
problem installing in my client's offices), I never envisioned buying
one for myself. ............

http://dpmac.com/apple/macbook/dec06.html

You know, if you don't like the color of a computer, you can always have it
painted. http://www.colorwarepc.com/

I finally replaced my old G4 PowerBook with a MacBook Pro. I like it a lot. I
don't think I will pay nearly $500 to have those guys paint it, though.