Canon Rebate transfer?

Old November 17th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
just bob

Default Canon Rebate transfer?

I want to sell something I just bought which is part of the current Canon
Rebate program - it is only two weeks old - and wondering if the buyer can
still claim the rebate even though the invoice/receipt is not in his/her
name. If not maybe I'll claim the rebate myself and sell at discount, which
I guess most people would rather not fool with anyway.

Old November 17th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
LostLeader

just bob wrote:
I want to sell something I just bought which is part of the current Canon
Rebate program - it is only two weeks old - and wondering if the buyer can
still claim the rebate even though the invoice/receipt is not in his/her
name. If not maybe I'll claim the rebate myself and sell at discount, which
I guess most people would rather not fool with anyway.

I don't believe that it is transferable..
Old November 18th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
MarkČ

just bob wrote:
I want to sell something I just bought which is part of the current
Canon Rebate program - it is only two weeks old - and wondering if
the buyer can still claim the rebate even though the invoice/receipt
is not in his/her name. If not maybe I'll claim the rebate myself and
sell at discount, which I guess most people would rather not fool
with anyway.

What was the item you bought?

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old November 18th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
H Joe

Maybe back in yesteryear but not in this day and age to many peopple
looken for a rip off H. Joe