Rolleicord Va - I got it back 11-19-07

Old December 1st 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
AAvK

Default Rolleicord Va - I got it back 11-19-07

"Bogdan Karasek" wrote in message ...
Hi AAvk,

Could you give me the co-ordinates for this person. I have a Rollei
that is working fine, speeds are OK but I find everything about it
sluggish, as if all the moving parts, levers, knobs, etc, needed
lubrication; the camera seems to lack silkiness in its operation.

You can send me the information off list!

Cheers

It's the previous post (reply) above yours.

This is the site:

http://www.rolleirepairs.com/

AAvK
Old December 1st 07, 06:54 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
AAvK

"Alan Browne" wrote in message ...

What is 11-19-07?

LOL... the date I got the camera back.
AAvK
Old December 1st 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Alan Browne

Ah, 19 Novemenr 2007.
Be nice when people finally learn to write the date properly:
2007.11.19

Bogdan Karasek wrote:
November 19, 2007

Bogdan

Alan Browne wrote:

What is 11-19-07?

On 2007-11-23 09:41:57 -0500, "AAvK" said:

Previously, a few months ago, I requested advise here about
Oceanside Camera Repair
done by Harry Fleenor ... he did GREAT work. Everything is super
smooth and sharply
accurate. He told me it takes a_half_a_day to do the job of a
shutter overhaul, for $134?
That is normally about a two hour charge for work, so, a great deal
IMO. And these
medium format cameras have much more resolution than any pos P/S
digital cams with
much greater detail, and film is still more artistically beautiful,
and can be scanned on a
decent flatbed with a light lid.

THANKS all for the good advise!

You've got me ready to send him my old Rolleicord. It works, but the
screen is dark and the shutter needs calibration.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old December 2nd 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Q.G. de Bakker

Alan Browne wrote:

Ah, 19 Novemenr 2007.
Be nice when people finally learn to write the date properly:
2007.11.19

Indeed.
19 november 2007 = 19-11-2007 of course.
Not 2007.11.19...
;-)