Bret Douglas and his cyber bullying

Old October 18th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
D_Mac

Default Bret Douglas and his cyber bullying

Early in August Bret douglas suggested in this group that if I took
down my site publicising his shameful, illegal and disgusting antics
as he cyber bullied me, would "end this whole thing" (his words
exactly). http;//www.annika1980.com

It seems now, that he is either using "sock puppets" to continue the
bullying or just engaging himself in responses to those attacks with
support for them and further harassment which leads me to believe his
desire to "end this whole thing" really meant I should stop publishing
the truthful facts of his abuse, his bullying and his identity theft
but he was free to continue bullying me.

For anyone interested in the topic of cyber bullying, a volunteer
organisation has published a PDF file on the subject.
http://www.cyberbullying.org/pdf/Cyb...nformation.pdf
For Canadians where cyber bullying is illegal and actively Policed,
the site is http://www.www.cyberbullying.ca

I urge those who think no wrong is done by bullying people to examine
my portfolio http://www.weddingsnportraits.com and consider the
implication of the impression Bret Douglas is attempting to create
about me in search of recognition for his own often poorly compose and
almost always void of creativity, attempts at becoming a "recognized
photographer".

Whilst on the subject of cyber bullying... You may also wish to
consider the behaviour of Mark Thomas who managed to escape court
action when he changes his name from Charles Stevens and his cyber
bullying which started when he was employed in youth services.

Of all people you'd expect him to be the most likely to NOT engage in
the practice. The practice is probably not going to end but it is
timely now to reflect on who started it and what they did to bring it
to the head it has reached today.

It is my strongly held opinion, Mark Thomas and Bret Douglas are
jointly responsible for the almost total destruction of a country
specific news group 'AUS.PHOTO" with their cyber bullying, mainly of
me but also of anyone who does not agree with them.

In the latest development a cyber bully calling himself "Atheist Monk"
is following in the footsteps of these two cretins and has attempted
(as those 2 before him) to make out his victim (me) is the stalker.
Australian Federal Police have been notified and an Australian crime
report created on the matter.

What actually eventuates from my attempts to reign in 3 or 4 cyber
bullies responsible for damaging a newsgroup's participants will only
be known in time.

Absolutely no cretin with stalking and bullying intentions is going to
drive me off the Internet and they will all eventually answer for the
defamation, lies, fraud and insults they make.

Doug

Old October 18th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

"D_Mac" wrote in message
ps.com...
Early in August Bret douglas suggested in this group that if I took
down my site publicising his shameful, illegal and disgusting antics
as he cyber bullied me, would "end this whole thing" (his words
exactly). http;//www.annika1980.com

It seems now, that he is either using "sock puppets" to continue the
bullying or just engaging himself in responses to those attacks with
support for them and further harassment which leads me to believe his
desire to "end this whole thing" really meant I should stop publishing
the truthful facts of his abuse, his bullying and his identity theft
but he was free to continue bullying me.

Stop bullying me, D-Mac!

And you know that I don't use or need sockpuppets.
That's your game.

If someone makes a post am I not allowed to respond now?
Is that some new D-Mac Law that usenet has enacted?
Does Al Gore know about this?

Now quit your whining and your drooling and go call Marg.
It's almost time for your morning feeding.

Old October 18th 07, 02:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

"D_Mac" wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

if you cannot eve get a simple usenet nic correct, why do you expect us to
believe that you can fill out a police report ??
whats the case number Douggie, I will help you by actualy calling the AFP
and assist them by giving them my full details if you think that what I have
done in any way resembles "Cyber Stalking"
you DID get a case number? you know, its the number on YOUR copy of the
official complaint, just qoute it here and I will make a phone call, then
you can expect a nice gift in the mail from MY Solicitor.
defamation comes to mind, I could use a 1.2 million dollar holiday home in a
sub tropical paradise.........
Balls in your court.

--
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed
in. Some of us just go one god further.

Old October 18th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Avery

You are such a complete and utter ****wit Doug!
Old October 18th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Walter Banks

D_Mac wrote:

For Canadians where cyber bullying is illegal and actively Policed,
the site is http://www.www.cyberbullying.ca
. . . . . .
In the latest development a cyber bully calling himself "Atheist Monk"
is following in the footsteps of these two cretins and has attempted
(as those 2 before him) to make out his victim (me) is the stalker.
Australian Federal Police have been notified and an Australian crime
report created on the matter.

Its also a crime in Canada to use the law as a weapon. I assume that
Australian law is similar. Deal with those who have wronged you
with real action and drop the almost continuous threats before you
become what you are accusing others of.

w..

Old October 18th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Draco

On Oct 17, 8:59 pm, D_Mac wrote:
[...]

Doug,
Are you off your meds again. Starting this nonsense after, what?
You have given all the excuses and reasons for no one to believe in
you any longer. Your points of intrest no longer are points or
interesting.
Those who have "come to your aid" all seem to have the same ISP and
very close to the same address. Are you loosing the battle with you
inner voices? There have been a few who have offered an olive branch
and you, sir, seem to take it and use the oil in it to stir up some
more flames. It is old and tiring to have to shift through thread upon
thread of nonsense to gain a small nugget of information.
You sir, are one of the most damaging voices I have read on this
NG. Your insiped desire to be proven right, all the time, is showing
what a challanged person you have become. It is sad to see someone who
has produced some nice images, now drag themselves and others into the
mud of lies and accusations.

Enjoy today.

Tomorrow may never come.

Old October 18th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
AAvK

"D_Mac" wrote in message ps.com...
[...]

D_Mac, here is a good news group for you to become a member of, very actively, you
could become a genuine disciple there too! Brad Brace will be your Guru and leader.
He will allow you to purchase an image of his feet and you will place it upon an alter
with candles and other symbols, and his photographic art, and join the ultimate religion
of THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!! Now, OFF you go, because you'll be very warmly
welcome there. And, no doubt, by the great leader himself!

alt.binaries.pictures.12hr

....Because I think you are a diagnosable paranoid schizophrenic LIKE I AM, and I
suggest you need help from a psychiatrist, and medication, like I have done.

Seriously!

Other than that, learn to forgive.

--
Giant_Alex
not my site: http://www.e-sword.net/
Old October 19th 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Vintage Monk[_3_]

Atheist Chaplain wrote:

"D_Mac" wrote in message
ps.com...

It is my strongly held opinion, Mark Thomas and Bret Douglas are
jointly responsible for the almost total destruction of a country
specific news group 'AUS.PHOTO" with their cyber bullying, mainly of
me but also of anyone who does not agree with them.

In the latest development a cyber bully calling himself "Atheist Monk"
is following in the footsteps of these two cretins and has attempted
(as those 2 before him) to make out his victim (me) is the stalker.
Australian Federal Police have been notified and an Australian crime
report created on the matter.

if you cannot eve get a simple usenet nic correct, why do you expect us
to believe that you can fill out a police report ??

I thought that myself, it is not the first time he has joined our names.

whats the case number Douggie, I will help you by actualy calling the
AFP and assist them by giving them my full details if you think that
what I have done in any way resembles "Cyber Stalking"

It is quite interesting isn't it.

you DID get a case number? you know, its the number on YOUR copy of the
official complaint, just qoute it here and I will make a phone call,
then you can expect a nice gift in the mail from MY Solicitor.
defamation comes to mind, I could use a 1.2 million dollar holiday home
in a sub tropical paradise.........

ALL posters (bar one) can come to the house warming we will call it THE
CYBER STALKERS party.

Balls in your court.

What actually eventuates from my attempts to reign in 3 or 4 cyber
bullies responsible for damaging a newsgroup's participants will only
be known in time.

Absolutely no cretin with stalking and bullying intentions is going to
drive me off the Internet and they will all eventually answer for the
defamation, lies, fraud and insults they make.

Doug

Oops I just realised this is my last post allowed before he is reporting
me. Hnag on didn't he say he has already reported me. Someone has gone
back on their word

Old October 19th 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Vintage Monk[_3_]

Avery wrote:
[...]

10 years hard labour for that comment
Old October 19th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Vintage Monk[_3_]

Walter Banks wrote:

D_Mac wrote:

For Canadians where cyber bullying is illegal and actively Policed,
the site is http://www.www.cyberbullying.ca
. . . . . .
In the latest development a cyber bully calling himself "Atheist Monk"
is following in the footsteps of these two cretins and has attempted
(as those 2 before him) to make out his victim (me) is the stalker.
Australian Federal Police have been notified and an Australian crime
report created on the matter.

Its also a crime in Canada to use the law as a weapon. I assume that
Australian law is similar. Deal with those who have wronged you
with real action and drop the almost continuous threats before you
become what you are accusing others of.

w..

One person in this group is just lucky it isn't a crime to have
imaginary friends. Imagine a years jail for each friend.