Here is your FREE $50.00 Euro Investment Account!

Old March 18th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Here is your FREE $50.00 Euro Investment Account!

SPECIAL BONUS FOR MY DOWNLINE MEMBERS...

Just join My Downline Network its FREE.

I sure hope you do this because it will help
me put my grandaughter in a good Christian
School. She is 7 yrs old and not doing good
in a public school.

I just need 35 people who will take the
time to help me and the next 6 months are
taken care of.

Please help it will just take a few minutes
of your time and God will bless you.

Join he

http://partners2.com/p19/tr.php?id=GG01

and..

I will give you a Special Investment Account
Funded with $50.00 that grows every week.

Here how the Account is doing...

Started 01/26/07 $ 50.00
01/27/07 + 4.5% 52.25
01/30/07 + 4.0% 54.90
02/01/07 + 3.8% 56.99
02/02/07 +24.2% 70.78
02/06/07 + 5.3% 74.53
02/11/07 + 2.4% 76.32
02/14/07 + 6.0% 81.90
02/16/07 + 6.2% 86.96
02/22/07 +11.8% 98.24
02/26/07 + 8.0% 105.10
03/07/07 + 7.5% 114.13
03/13/07 + 4.2% 119.02

This is how Your Account will Grow.

I was in a Investment Program like this
about 6 years ago and made a lot of money!

There are NO UPGRADES - this will NEVER
COST YOU ANYTHING.

Join my Downline Network and I will
Create your FREE Account for you..

http://partners2.com/p19/tr.php?id=GG01

Old March 18th 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

I am why googles clock is set wrong. http://en.mediaopedia.org/2006_11_21_history.html
- Monday High Noon brokers Billionaire showdown eliminates Captain
Kirk and takes out the Fed Right out of the picture signalling a
solution to lack of a 10-k filing. Fact is we are broke.....
Bankruptcy is in the near future for google with all the impending
lawsuits and lack of " Real " advertisers. As the fed signals
disgust with google time to jump ship. Either way I am telling you
how it is, why would you want to invest in a company that is un-
profitable? Every Jew Alive knows if you give a dollar and make more
its blessed thou are and righteous in what your doing. I am not
picking faiths here I just want a jew to do my happy dance.

Why do I hate google? Hate is a strong word, I don't hate google, I
had many trys at trying to make google profitable and I failed every
attempt. Lack of real advertisers, honest people working for them and
a honest click calculating system.

Finally the truth is out there........

Now google can't.... shelter money, time to sink or swim, float like a
butterfly and sting like a bee, be a pig about what you take the time
to help strength what yahoo and msn are doing. Amazon isn't going to
carry the bills google is fronting baby ,,, get out while you can
baby, comcast did it, you can too.

Old March 19th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
yanto

when click to yourr link it will go to this: http://www.mydownlinenetwork.com/index.php
Is it correct? how to be your downline?
Yanto