Why the Nikon F6?

Old September 23rd 04, 02:29 AM
Mark M

"Dallas" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:14:10 -0700, Mark M wrote:

I can understand your opinion, since you've been so irritating lately. I
should remind you, though, that you have yelled "f---" in various forms

at
least three times in the last few days at several people. So perhaps

it's
time to do a little reflection on things before you lose it here once
again.

Oh, I'm sorry if I offended you. I was just being...well, there's no easy
way to say this...I was being myself. WYSIWYG.

BTW, it seems that you have a huge interest in what I have to say.

No, but I notice you enough to form an opinion that I voice.

You're
even counting the "****s". Even I can't remember how many times I have
said **** this week.

I'm sure you can't. I haven't counted...I've merely recolected recent
exchanges.
Usually people with something worth saying don't need to use those words to
make a point.

I do remember saying "you ****ing ****" to a fellow
motorist this morning when he blocked me, almost causing a major accident.

It doesn't surprise me to hear this.
I see people with your reactionary tendencies all the time.

As far as I'm concerned there's nothing to reflect on. But thanks for your
concern. It has been duly noted.

IF it would please you, feel free to search for my posts on Google and
count the number of times I have exaggerated. You need to do this in
order to prove your postulation above. Otherwise I will just have to
take it as a remark "out of hand".

Anyone reading the Nikon thread sided against your silly argumentation
and style, Dallas. Further proof would be redundant, and I don't care
to seek more of your old laundry. Thank you, no.

So you concede that your earlier statement was actually just a load of
crap? Do you see where I am going with this?

When you start making sense again, perhaps I'll see some direction to that
last statement.

Probably B-grade sitcom humour. I've never seen anything from you that
registers on the LOL scale.

I wouldn't expect you to feel any other way. I don't make any claims to
being particularly funny on this forum, and you don't know me in any
other setting, so I needn't expect you to know otherwise about me.

You can tell a lot about a person's intelligence from the way they write.
At least I can. It is also a generally accepted fact that good sense of
humour is a sign of higher levels of intelligence.

One should never try and judge sense of humor based upon keyboard input.
Humor is far more complex than that, including body language, expression,
inflection, tone, volume, and zillions of other factors which are impossible
to judge via keyboarding. Yet you are consistent here, in that you are
always ready to jump to conclusions even when you lack MOST of the
information needed for those conclusions.

The fact that you are
not funny on this forum, or even attempt to be funny on this forum would
suggest that you perhaps do not have a sense of humour. And let me tell
you that adding emoticons to your posts doesn't help your cause in any

way.

Once again... You are making huge assumptions based on keyboarding.
-Whether you think I have a sese of humor or not is totally irrelevant here,
but feel free to continue if you like.

That was a little joke, there, Dallas.
Come on... Laugh at yourself! It's good for everyone to do that.
I do all the time because I know I'm imperfect, and therefore don't mind
a bit.
You don't seem to have that same recognition though. We're all
impoerfect critters! Lighten up.

Mark, what was funny was that you responded to that statement in exactly
the manner I had predicted you would.

Congrats.
(Oh wait! -You already congratulated yourself...)

Old September 23rd 04, 02:32 AM
Mark M

"Dallas" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:18:03 -0700, Mark M wrote:

"Dallas" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:41:12 -0700, Mark M wrote:

Land Cruisers and Corollas are on polar opposite extremes in the
Toyota line.
The Land Cruiser is Toyota's most rugged/pricey model, and the

Corolla
is
near the bottom, if not THE bottom in terms of ruggedness or cost.
Once again... It is this type comparison where you so often get goofy
in your posts, Dallas... You make comparisons that are so far out of
whack that it dumbs down the discussion.

You know, my late mother used to say that if you are going to be a
bull****ter, you better have a good memory. Weren't you the one who

said
that BMW's break down in the ration of 4:1 compared to Toyotas? And yet
here you are, making comments about me making comparisons that are

goofy
and out of whack. Tsk-tsk.

You're wrong again, you boob.
Even the "lowly" Corolla is right up there at the top in terms of
reliability...which is...after all...the ONLY compmarison I made,

Dallas.
Perhaps you forgot that when you trailed off, once again, into some

other
strata nobody was talking about.

The Corolla is a fine car in its class. It's just a wee bit silly to
compare it with a Land Cruiser... Your comparison, Dallas...not mine.

Who brought up Land Cruisers, dude? You did!

Who said that BMW's break down in the ratio of 4:1 compared with Toyotas?
Yep, me old pal Mark said it again.

So, getting back to what I said at the start of this silly exchange,
Toyota may sell more cars than BMW, but that does not make them a leader
in automotive technology.

Oh.
Surely you must know what DOES then.
Please, master. Educate us.

Are there any other "goofy" comparisons you would like to add to the mix
and then accuse me of making?

BMWs and Land Cruisers are both considered top tier vehicles, and therefore
are within the realm of valid comparison.

You decided to throw in the lowliest of all Toyotas-not because it was
relevant, but because it suited your fancy. -This is the argumentation of
desperation.
You would be graded quite poorly in a debate contest.

Old September 23rd 04, 02:45 AM
Mark M

"Dallas" wrote in message
news
I do remember saying "you ****ing ****" to a fellow
motorist this morning when he blocked me, almost causing a major accident.

You are a jerk, Dallas, which is why you freely report your juvenile
reactionary ways here without shame.

Do you care?
Clearly you don't, which is just more indication that you are simply a jerk.

I don't like jerks, so I don't particularly care for you.

That you feel no qualms about telling all about how you called someone a
"****ing ****" this morning only proves beyond doubt what calibre a person
you really are.
Those who would defend you and your mouth are equally low, and do not
deserve esteem.

I am saddened as I look at the world and see more and more people like you.
-People who really don't care what they say or do.
This SHOULD bother you.
-But it won't.
You are beyond that, which is perhaps saddest of all.

Old September 23rd 04, 07:35 PM
Dallas

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:45:02 -0700, Mark M wrote:

You are a jerk, Dallas, which is why you freely report your juvenile
reactionary ways here without shame.

Do you care?
Clearly you don't, which is just more indication that you are simply a
jerk.

I don't like jerks, so I don't particularly care for you.

Then please stop stalking me on this forum. It seems that regardless of
the subject matter, there you are, like a little prefect, pointing out all
my faults.

I am saddened as I look at the world and see more and more people like
you. -People who really don't care what they say or do. This SHOULD bother
you.
-But it won't.
You are beyond that, which is perhaps saddest of all.

If you are that sad, maybe praying will help you. Or perhaps a little bit
of for-nic-a-tion???

--
Dallas www.dallasdahms.com

"You know you're right! You're bloody well right!
You've bloody got a right to say!" ~ Supertramp

Old September 23rd 04, 07:35 PM
Dallas

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:32:37 -0700, Mark M wrote:

So, getting back to what I said at the start of this silly exchange,
Toyota may sell more cars than BMW, but that does not make them a leader
in automotive technology.

Oh.
Surely you must know what DOES then.
Please, master. Educate us.

BMW doesn't have to prove anything to anyone, Mark. Take a look at the
Formula One racing series and compare BMW Williams' results with the very
well funded Toyota team.

Are there any other "goofy" comparisons you would like to add to the mix
and then accuse me of making?

BMWs and Land Cruisers are both considered top tier vehicles, and
therefore are within the realm of valid comparison.

Land Cruisers are not cars. They are all-terrain vehicles. I was
specifically referring to cars. Sedans. People carriers.

BTW, I think the BMW X5 will kick the Land Cruiser's ass.

You decided to throw in the lowliest of all Toyotas-not because it was
relevant, but because it suited your fancy. -This is the argumentation of
desperation.
You would be graded quite poorly in a debate contest.

You wouldn't even make the team, fella.

Old September 23rd 04, 07:35 PM
Dallas

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:29:04 -0700, Mark M wrote:

BTW, it seems that you have a huge interest in what I have to say.

No, but I notice you enough to form an opinion that I voice.

Ooh. Not interested in me or what I have to say, but here we are, s double
reply to my offensive posts. Why *do* you bother?

One should never try and judge sense of humor based upon keyboard input.
Humor is far more complex than that, including body language, expression,
inflection, tone, volume, and zillions of other factors which are
impossible to judge via keyboarding. Yet you are consistent here, in that
you are always ready to jump to conclusions even when you lack MOST of the
information needed for those conclusions.

Ah, yes. Of course, the next time I read a Tom Sharpe novel I will remind
myself of this pearl of Morgan-wisdom and slap myself across the face
whever I feel a laugh coming on. rolls eyes.

The fact that you are
not funny on this forum, or even attempt to be funny on this forum would
suggest that you perhaps do not have a sense of humour. And let me tell
you that adding emoticons to your posts doesn't help your cause in any

way.

Once again... You are making huge assumptions based on keyboarding.
-Whether you think I have a sese of humor or not is totally irrelevant
here, but feel free to continue if you like.

The joke isn't on you, Mark. The joke *is* you.