Laid Back Sunday at the Coast

Old July 24th 17, 01:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Laid Back Sunday at the Coast

I took a drive down to the coast, North of San Simeon today to see how the
Elephant seals were doing.
As usual, they weren’t particularly bothered by curious humans.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4xr1830gqcr1766/AACvpn6qU6MtHxobHm-rstc1a

Savageduck

Old July 24th 17, 01:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

On 7/23/2017 8:35 PM, Savageduck wrote:
I took a drive down to the coast, North of San Simeon today to see how the
Elephant seals were doing.
As usual, they weren’t particularly bothered by curious humans.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4xr1830gqcr1766/AACvpn6qU6MtHxobHm-rstc1a

Nice that you have the subject to drive to. I had to settle for flowers.

On Wed, B&H is sponsoring a webinar on improving landscape photography
with LR.
For details see:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/eventDetails.jsp/id/2565

--
PeterN
Old July 24th 17, 02:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Bill W

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 17:35:40 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

I took a drive down to the coast, North of San Simeon today to see how the
Elephant seals were doing.
As usual, they weren’t particularly bothered by curious humans.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4xr1830gqcr1766/AACvpn6qU6MtHxobHm-rstc1a

Some of them look dead. Did you kill them?
Old July 24th 17, 02:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

wrote:

I took a drive down to the coast, North of San Simeon today to see how the
Elephant seals were doing.
As usual, they weren’t particularly bothered by curious humans.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4xr1830gqcr1766/AACvpn6qU6MtHxobHm-rstc1a

Some of them look dead. Did you kill them?

He would not get a seal of approval if he did.

--
PeterN
Old July 24th 17, 02:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jul 23, 2017, Bill W wrote
(in ):

wrote:

I took a drive down to the coast, North of San Simeon today to see how the
Elephant seals were doing.
As usual, they weren’t particularly bothered by curious humans.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4xr1830gqcr1766/AACvpn6qU6MtHxobHm-rstc1a

Some of them look dead. Did you kill them?

As I said, laid back.
If they aren’t in the water/surf, they are on the beach, out cold, and not
worrying too much about the Great White Sharks patrolling offshore.

Savageduck

Old July 27th 17, 10:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 8:35:52 PM UTC-4, Savageduck wrote:
I took a drive down to the coast, North of San Simeon today to see how the
Elephant seals were doing.
As usual, they weren’t particularly bothered by curious humans.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4xr1830gqcr1766/AACvpn6qU6MtHxobHm-rstc1a

Savageduck

Hi,

There is a bunch of seals at The Cove in La Jolla, and their stink wreaks havoc with people trying to have a meal outdoors at the restaurants there.

Mort Linder
Old July 27th 17, 11:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Bill W

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 18:08:03 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jul 23, 2017, Bill W wrote
(in ):

wrote:

I took a drive down to the coast, North of San Simeon today to see how the
Elephant seals were doing.
As usual, they weren’t particularly bothered by curious humans.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4xr1830gqcr1766/AACvpn6qU6MtHxobHm-rstc1a

Some of them look dead. Did you kill them?

As I said, laid back.
If they aren’t in the water/surf, they are on the beach, out cold, and not
worrying too much about the Great White Sharks patrolling offshore.

Okay, I just asked because if you had killed them, that would be a
staged photo. We can't have that around here.
Old July 28th 17, 12:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jul 27, 2017, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 18:08:03 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jul 23, 2017, Bill W wrote
(in ):

wrote:

I took a drive down to the coast, North of San Simeon today to see how the
Elephant seals were doing.
As usual, they weren’t particularly bothered by curious humans.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4xr1830gqcr1766/AACvpn6qU6MtHxobHm-rstc1a

Some of them look dead. Did you kill them?

As I said, laid back.
If they aren’t in the water/surf, they are on the beach, out cold, and not
worrying too much about the Great White Sharks patrolling offshore.

Okay, I just asked because if you had killed them, that would be a
staged photo. We can't have that around here.

Oh horrors! Perish the thought!
I am certainly not made in the mold of Fenton, Brady, or Gardener.

Besides, I would need a good sized front-end loader to deal with moving some
of those 2 ton bulls, and my equipment budget doesn’t stretch that fat.

Savageduck

Old July 28th 17, 02:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Bill W

On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 16:03:18 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jul 27, 2017, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 18:08:03 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jul 23, 2017, Bill W wrote
(in ):

wrote:

I took a drive down to the coast, North of San Simeon today to see how the
Elephant seals were doing.
As usual, they weren’t particularly bothered by curious humans.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4xr1830gqcr1766/AACvpn6qU6MtHxobHm-rstc1a

Some of them look dead. Did you kill them?

As I said, laid back.
If they aren’t in the water/surf, they are on the beach, out cold, and not
worrying too much about the Great White Sharks patrolling offshore.

Okay, I just asked because if you had killed them, that would be a
staged photo. We can't have that around here.

Oh horrors! Perish the thought!
I am certainly not made in the mold of Fenton, Brady, or Gardener.

Besides, I would need a good sized front-end loader to deal with moving some
of those 2 ton bulls, and my equipment budget doesn’t stretch that fat.

You can rent that stuff. And 2 tons? I guess that's what happens when
you don't get any exercise.