B&H has the worst customer service on the planet.

Old February 2nd 04, 10:57 PM
Alan Browne

Default B&H has worse customer service than i thought

bozak wrote:

no one has proved me wrong on this and you wont be the first...

1) You're posting with an alias,
2) from Google-groups, and
3) X-posting the hell out of it...

Conclusion: It is pure moronic troll vendetta.

We're bored with it, and you, so just let it drop.

Cheers,
Alan
(B&H customer. Satisfaction rating: 9.5/10).

Old February 2nd 04, 11:46 PM
Frank ess

Default B&H has the worst customer service on the planet.

Stephen H. Westin wrote:
(bozak) writes:

(Stephen H. Westin) wrote in
message ...
" bozak" writes:

snip

sshhhhh

Old February 3rd 04, 05:14 AM
bozak

(bozak) writes:

(Stephen H. Westin) wrote in message ...
" bozak" writes:

snip

again i am saying that the screwed me out of the opportunity to
get my rebate...

No, you are saying that their customer service is "worst on the
planet". Read the header.

which is relative...

No, it's absolute. If there is anything worse than A, A cannot be "worst.

it is the worst experience in customer service that i have ever had...
that is an absolute and it is relative to what i am talking about...

cant get through on the phone without waiting
over twenty minutes and they didnt respond to three emails...
worst on the planet is my perspective... or do you want to take
away my perspective of the matter???

When you're wrong, yes. B&H is not the "worst on the planet".

i say again, it is the worst customer experience i have ever had...
that means to me it is the worst in the country, worst on this planet,
and the worst in the universe to me...

snip

yes that seems like the worst customer service on the planet
to me... if not the worst then they are tied for the worst imo...
who could do any worse???

Well, they could make you pay for those calls to customer service. B&H
has a toll-free line. They could refuse to accept a return of
merchandise. I've had it happen with a competitor of B&H.

how free is waiting to speak with someone for over twenty minutes
and not talking to anyone??? btw 800 numbers are pretty cheap
for big companies...

But not cheap enought for a number of B&H competitors.

i dont know what their competitors pay... how do you know what
their competitors pay??? do you work for B&H or their competitors???
or have you done research on this matter???

when i called to order the product on an
800 number i got right through... maybe they should spend more
worker hours on customer service... there are articles all over
the place stating that if you have to deal with their customer
service department you are in for a frustrating event...
ive already posted some of them...

Right. And according to you, that makes me a "moron" because I have
had excellent experience with B&H customer service. I just think that
my experience disproves the blanket condemnations.

no your experience is like mine, it is just one experience...
but i also see where others who have had to use their customer service
in the last six months have had nothing but problems doing so...
if you want to keep going with this its fine with me...
you can sully the reputation of B&H all you want...
because in my opinion and the opinion of others who have had to
deal with their customer service as of late think it sucks like
a mother****er and will not ever by product from their again...

They could refuse to ship merchandise unless you bought an overpriced
accesory pack that should have been included with the item you
ordered. They could have subjected you to high-pressure
bait-and-switch tactics. They could have shipped you used merchandise
and refised a refund or exchange.

you know this is pretty funny for a guy who just had the nerve
to ask me to look at the topic of the thread...
are you going to acknowledge your hypocrisy???

I was answering your question, "who could do any worse???". I was
giving examples of worse things that could have happened to you. None
of the things I mentioned happened to you, but they seem to be routine
from some of B&H's competitors. Since worse things happen elsewhere,
B&H can't be "the worst". Not even the worst in New York City.

i figured a hypocrite wouldnt own up to being a hypocrite...
they never do...

to top if off if you go to resellerratings.com you will see that
their average is down...

From a very high level. Look at the other mail-order photo stores, in
particularly those in New York. With few exceptions, they are all
worse than B&H. How does this support the conclusion that they are the
"worst on the planet"?

again hypocrite, you told me to stick to the subject of the
header and again you go away from it...

The subject was "worst on the planet." I was showing that B&H isn't
even "worst in New York".

so you are trying to say you arent a hypocrite, you just cant read...
lol... apparently you can only understand a few words in a sentence
and not the whole sentence...

the title of the thread says B&H Photo has the worst customer service
on the planet...

btw if you want to mince words we can do this for as long as you like...
to me B&H Photo has the worst customer service I've ever experienced...
Apparently others as of late have experienced this shoddy service as
well... feel free to try and dispel the notion if you like, but the
truth is the truth...

snip

Funny, I've used customer service at B&H and never had a problem.

and others have had a totally opposite experience...
what ive posted proves that...

Proves what? That B&H isn't perfect? That's not the same as proving
that B&H is "worst on the planet".

like i said, they are the worst on the planet as far as i am concerned...

snip

only a company that had the worst service on the planet could
be capable of something so stoooooopid...

As I said before, if you don't like B&H's customer service, you should
definitely order from Cambridge Camera next time.

stop acting like a moron, and yes telling someone to go
where they would get worse service because they cant prove
their argument is acting like a moron...

Well, I think you just accepted my argument. If there are stores with
worse customer service than B&H, then B&H can't be "worst".

lol... your assumption is hilarious... my assumption is not, i have assumed
that you think that cambridge has worse service than B&H, is that not
true???

i will say it again, B&H Photo gave me the worst customer service of all
time... i have never ever dealt with a company where it took 20 minutes
or more to talk to a customer service person, if youre lucky... as well
as not returning email...

And you really don't need to call me names...

i know, but when i say you are a moron its not calling you a name,
its my view of your state of thought...
Old February 3rd 04, 05:19 AM
bozak

Alan Browne wrote in message ...
bozak wrote:

no one has proved me wrong on this and you wont be the first...

1) You're posting with an alias,

yet Henry from B&H has acknowledged that there is a problem...

2) from Google-groups, and

big deal...

3) X-posting the hell out of it...

true...

Conclusion: It is pure moronic troll vendetta.

false...

We're bored with it, and you, so just let it drop.

so let me get this right, youre new to usenet???
if i was a troll, what would be the use of telling me
to stop... is it your opinion that telling trolls to stop
in usenet works???

lol... the level of intelligence in usenet aint what it
use to be... :-(
Old February 3rd 04, 05:56 AM
Mike Fields

Someone over in the rec.audio.pro group had a sig line that
sort of covers this thread ...

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then
beat you with experience"

Everybody has to have a hobby -- for some it is "perma-whine"
Good night all.

--
Mike "mikey" Fields
http://home.comcast.net/~mike.fields/

Linux users brag on how long their system stays up,
Window users assume it's a temporary condition ...

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
. ..

Old February 3rd 04, 02:52 PM
Alan Browne

bozak wrote:

lol... the level of intelligence in usenet aint what it
use to be... :-(

As you've clearly reminded us.

Old February 3rd 04, 08:05 PM
bozak

bozak wrote:

lol... the level of intelligence in usenet aint what it
use to be... :-(

As you've clearly reminded us.

*yawn*

truth drop kicks another in the ass...