B&H has the worst customer service on the planet.

Old January 29th 04, 10:28 PM
Crownfield

Default B&H has the worst customer service on the planet.

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

Crownfield wrote:

pizzaboy, you were, and are now comprehension challenged.

I understood you very well, and so have the numerous people
on usenet who call you racist and bob the clown.

BTW, I am submitting your postings to several Italian-American
associations. I'm sure someone will be VERY ****ed off with
the ethnic slurs you use. Racists like you should be denounced
and publicly exposed.

way to go, pizzaboy.
as long as they are smart enough to understand that I have nothing
against any national group, and do understand that you behaved foolishly
and were called on it, there will be no problem.

nothing against italians,
or whatever group you belong to.

to group people together that way is foolish, and illogical.

I do have something against puffed up fools who do not take the time, or
are unable, to understand what they read, and who incorrectly draw false
and illogical conclusions. I also have something against fools who see
racists and fascists in others when they are clearly internal.
I have a problem with people whose shoulder chip makes it impossible for
them to seek a solution, rather than a fight.

foolish, pizzaboy, foolish. thats what you are,
and thats why you do not impress me.

your lack of ability is also why you have to go
and get your gang of friends to help you here.

I bet they are smarter than you are.

pizzaboy, you are just not up to the task.
Old January 29th 04, 10:43 PM
Crownfield

Default B&H Photo has horrible customer service...

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

Crownfield wrote:

and your ability to comprehend correctly
is obviously deficient.

Too bad you can't prove it, dirty old redneck racist.

Why would I need to do so?

Because you are just a dirty old fool people call
"bob the clown" and your credibility is ZERO.

still biased, still ignorant, still have an attitude.
what a racist you are.

pizzaboy, the ignorant reading comprehension
challenged game.

Bob the clown, repeatedly exposed on usenet as an
ultra-right wing racist. Plenty of documentation available
on the net.

you were so dumb as to accuse me of not using my real name on my posts.
how you could ASSume something so obviously unfounded and untrue, and
then run away with it simply boggles my mind.

pizzaboy, it really is simple.

you do not understand what you read.
even worse, you do not want to understand.
you know what you want to see and it interferes with what is really in
front of you. your prejudice blinds you to reality. you are so trapped
in your own mind that no one will ever reach you and get you to see what
is real.

for some reason you see fascists and racists
in everyone around you.

its because they are inside your mind.
to be trapped in your body with a mind so distorted
is the ultimate punishment.

until you do, you are pizzaboy the game.
until you reason, you are a game.
dance, pizzaboy, dance.
Old January 29th 04, 11:03 PM
Paolo Pizzi

Crownfield wrote:

way to go, pizzaboy.
nothing against italians

Actually only these two lines will do.
But you're too stupid to understand
what an ethnic slur is.

your lack of ability is also why you have to go
and get your gang of friends to help you here.

I trounced you every time, I proved you are
idiotic, illiterate and a racist. Many other people
on usenet have done the same and, once again,
I proved it.

pizzaboy, you are just not up to the task.

Bob the clown is a legend in his mind.
Go to the scuba NG and you will quickly
realize he's considered the village idiot over
there.

Old January 29th 04, 11:34 PM
George Kerby

On 1/29/04 2:55 PM, in article
, "Paolo Pizzi"
wrote:

BTW, I am submitting your postings to several Italian-American
associations. I'm sure someone will be VERY ****ed off with
the ethnic slurs you use. Racists like you should be denounced
and publicly exposed.

What?!? Because he calls you "Pizzaboy"? I'd report him to the Pizza
Delivery Driver Union for insulting them for associating them with the likes
of you, you ignorant slut!!!

Hey Pizza-face who you gonna send my posts to? The Italian Dermatology
Society?
BA HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW !!!!!!

Ignorant Bitch Slut!!!

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old January 29th 04, 11:36 PM
George Kerby

On 1/29/04 3:35 PM, in article
t, "FLY135" fly_135@ hot
not notnotmail.com wrote:

"jjs" wrote in message

"George Kerby" wrote in message

BTW: "I'm married to a person with a different skin color" Alien?

Huh?!?

Is it always a different color, or just right now? I've been sharing my

life
with an Irish woman for ten years. Really, it changes - white, red, white,
red...

It might stay the same if you'd quit smacking her around.

Over 70% of the women in the US are battered. And I'm still eating my
plain.

That's "And I'm still eating 'mine' plain." Makes more sense that way, but
an oldie but goody, nevertheless.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old January 30th 04, 12:07 AM
Crownfield

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

Crownfield wrote:

way to go, pizzaboy.
nothing against italians

Actually only these two lines will do.
But you're too stupid to understand
what an ethnic slur is.

you are a practicing racist.

your lack of ability is also why you have to go
and get your gang of friends to help you here.

I trounced you every time, I proved you

nothing, pizzaboy, you prove nothing.
the concept of proof is alien to you.
00.0 factual content.

You can not read
and comprehend.

If once, just once,
you gave any sign of understanding what anyone here says,
you would not be pizzaboy.

you earned the name, pizzaboy.
you earned it over and over and over again.

you prove this here over and over again.

are
idiotic, illiterate and a racist. Many other people
on usenet have done the same and, once again,
I proved it.

pizzaboy, you are just not up to the task.

Bob the clown is a legend in his mind.
Go to the scuba NG and you will quickly
realize he's considered the village idiot over
there.

not quite, pizzaboy, not quite.
again, failure to comprehend.
at least you are consistent.

you should take ESL
and see if you can improve your reading.
Old January 30th 04, 01:08 AM
George Kerby

On 1/29/04 6:07 PM, in article , "Crownfield"
wrote:

You can not read
and comprehend.

If once, just once,
you gave any sign of understanding what anyone here says,
you would not be pizzaboy.

Crownfield, surely you jest!
Or is it that you do not know about the ignorant slut?
Let me enlighten you.
Pizza-face once claimed to be a PhD:
http://tinyurl.com/39o5r
So it must be in Pizzaology!
'Doctor' pizzaboy to you sir...

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old January 30th 04, 01:14 AM
Paolo Pizzi

Crownfield wrote:

Actually only these two lines will do.
But you're too stupid to understand
what an ethnic slur is.

you are a practicing racist.

Really and who are my victims?
You're funny, no wonder they call
you bob the clown!!!

I trounced you every time, I proved you

nothing, pizzaboy, you prove nothing.

That's because you're too stupid to even
understand when the world is laughing
at you. No wonder they call you bob the
clown!!

If once, just once,
you gave any sign of understanding what anyone
here says, you would not be pizzaboy.

I'm a pizzaboy only in the mind of a racist like you.

you should take ESL
and see if you can improve your reading.

You should go back to elementary school,
if you ever were in one. Your spelling would
have you flunk a first-grade test.

Old January 30th 04, 01:20 AM
generic eric

congratulations. your consecutive streak of getting the last word in is
unbroken.

Jackass.

" bozak" wrote in message

"generic eric" wrote in message
. ..
How much money is your time worth? Seems you've wasted more time
complaining about it than you're rebate is worth.

You've stated your facts and opinion, and received feedback from B&H.
You're either happy or unhappy about it, but it seems the matter is

closed.

Why don't you leave everyone here alone and go out and use the camera
already?

another person with not a clue about what he is talking about...
camera huh???

" bozak" wrote in message

"PTRAVEL" wrote in message
om...

" bozak" wrote in message

"PTRAVEL" wrote in message
om...
(bozak) wrote in message
. com...
"PTRAVEL" wrote in message

snip

I'm sure that B&H wouldn't take action against Bozak.

Anyone
following this
thread will, no doubt, be impressed by the level of service

and
support
provided by B&H as evidenced by how many of us -- satisfied

B&H
customers --
have spent our own time and energy defending B&H against

Bozak's
accusations, and for no other reason than B&H is a company

we
like,
trust
and respect. I suspect, in the long run, Bozak's campaign

will
have
enhanced B&H's reputation even further, rather than hurt it.

yes, not responding to customers and when finally finding out
about the problem through usenet the best thing to do is make
a joke out of the problem...

As you've noted, Henry Posner from B&H reads this ng, and took

note
of
this thread.

yes he did... and instead of responding to me first off he

responded
people who said i lied about the situation...
did he tell the people who said i lied about the situation that i

hadnt???
no he went on to put smiley faces while answering their posts...

the truth apparently is not a consideration of yours...

On the contrary, the truth is a significant consideration. However,

so
much
of what I hear from you is rude, abusive and contradictory that I'm

not
inclined to give it much credit.

whether you want to give it credit or not doesnt mean what
ive said isnt the truth... nice to see youve made yourself the
arbiter of what is and is not true without knowing the facts...
the facts are still in the initial thread... was i rude in that

post???
was i abusive??? was it filled with obscenities??? no it wasnt,
it was my opininon of their ****ty customer service...

You might want to consider that, regardless of what
others in this thread may have written, YOU got abusive and

insulting.

to people who were abusive and insulting and said that i lied

about
the situation... correct...

Well, I've been neither abusive nor insulting, nor have I said you

lied.
Yet your response to me is certainly crude and abusive.\

please, you have no less than a condescending tone and are basically
full of yourself...

I've followed this pretty much from the start and STILL cannot

figure
out exactly what happened, e.g. you keep saying that Panasonic
"cancelled" the rebate -- do you mean they cancelled it after

your
purchase but before the March expiration date? The rebate form

at
the
link someone else posted specifically provided that Panasonic

could
do
that (incidently, I'm not convinced that Panasonic legally can

do
so,
as the rebate is part of the consideration for the purchase, but
that's another thread altogether).

doesnt matter...

Of course it matters. First of all, your tone matters. I haven't

seen
you
conduct yourself in a civil fashion. I've been civil to you, and I

don't
appreciate obscenities in return. Good grief -- where do you come

from
that
you think this kind of language is appropriate in a civil

discussion?

yes my tone mattered with B&H and even with them not responding
to this date ive been totally civil to them... as i said, i havent

tried
even contact them anymore... six times was enough... the point was
to show how crappy there customer service is... people like yourself
have allowed me to expound on it far more than i had ever considered
to do so in the first place by being jerks about the matter... you

guys
have turned something that would have probably been a ten thread
post into something 200+, not to mention B&H has yet to call me and
panasonic is not going to honor the rebate because B&H never got
the forms to me in time... unfortunately this is the actual problem...
all of the extra BS you want to put on it is fine with me...
just allows me to talk about it even more...

the effect was me trying to get B&H to respond through
phone calls and email... i did so in earnest without mocking them

or
disrespecting them...

Sorry, I don't believe that. Perhaps you think you weren't

disrespectful,
but your standards for respect certainly don't coincide with my own.

what you believes doesnt matter... the truth does... i believe you are
an asshole... does that mean anything to you, does that somehow
change anything in life??? me believing you are an asshole has nothing
to do with how i corresponded to B&H... believe what you want,
the truth is what matters... if i had been an asshole and

disrespectful
to B&H their so called customer service person would have made
that clear by now dont you think???

I don't speak for Henry Posner,
and I'm certainly not a mind reader, but is it possible that he

(and
B&H) were sufficiently put-off by the vehemence, vindictiveness

and,
I'm sorry, pettiness of your postings to prefer to simply not

deal
with you?

please show where i was any of this to B&H... you cant and wont be
able too...

I asked you to consider a possibility. I have no idea what you were

like in
your transactions with B&H. I only know what you are like here.

and now we come to the payoff... you dont know... youre just flapping
your gums and like the morons in here who said i lied about the

situation
until now you were talking about what you thought and not what you
know...

you dont like me as a person

I don't know anything about you and neither like nor dislike you.

You
give
yourself far too much credit -- you're nothing but a Usenet

diversion to
me.

then obviously its a diversion you dont like... same thing...

and i could give a **** less about
that...

And that is a perfect example of what I mean. I don't take you

seriously.
No one will take you seriously. Learn to express yourself clearly

and
thoughtfully without sounding like gutter trash and perhaps B&H will

take
you seriously.

and this is exactly what the **** i mean... one has nothing to do with
the other... one of these days you will figure that out... well, maybe

not...

the problem is that their customer service as i said was

horrible...
instead of responding to me in this thread he responded to other

who
said i was lying about the issue...

If I were B&H customer service and spoke to me the way you've

communicated
with me in your post, I would have hung up on you.

please... i never got to speak to a B&H customer service person...
how many ****ing times do i have to say that before the morons
can figure it out... ive only said that now about 30 times in this

thread
and MORONS keep saying the same stoooooopid ****...

i know, you have a lot more patience with morons than i do,
congrats...

so, can you know figure out that it doesnt matter whether or not
you would have hung up on me or not??? i never had the opportunity...
and before you step on your dick and say my email to them was nasty
i already posted the second of three emails in here and you can see

the
response from the guy who passed the buck...

apparently in your mind that is good customer service...

As I've said repeatedly, B&H gives me excellent customer service,

and
I've
bought from them many, many times. Perhaps you'll consider how I

write,
and
how you write, and ask yourself if the difference might account for

our
opposing perceptions.

you cant write any better than me and i can be just as fake and
condescending as you when i want...

Yes, they've lost your business. From what I've read, they
haven't lost anyone else's and, given the voluminous number of
endorsements from people like myself, they'll probably gain far

more
than they've lost.

then you havent read other posters or you are dishonest...

I'm not dishonest, and I've read the entire thread.

if youve read the entire thread then youve just accused yourself
of being a moron, or not having the capability to remember anything...
try reading this post over and look at the contradictory things you
have said... if you have read the entire thread than either you are
incapable of comprehending what you read or your memory is
shot... take for instance i just had to tell you again that ive never
talked to anybody at B&H yet you said if you talked to me
you would have hung up on me... get your facts straight...

See, unlike you, a
spend quite a bit of time here, and in rec.video.production. B&H is
discussed a lot, and always positively.

good for you... not this time... there were three other people
who said theyve had crappy customer service with them too...
not only that i posted three comments from people at resseller.com
that said basically that the company now is not the same as it
use to be... all of the very satisfied comments came from people
who got their stuff and that was it... the dissatisfied comments came
from people who had to interact with their customer service
department... coincidence??? i think not...

You're new around here, and the sum
total of your contributions have been a single question about a

camera
and
an unrelenting tirade against a well-respected and admired vendor.

which you and many others have participated in...
i could not have done it without you...
thanx...

You call
names. You pepper your responses with obscenities. You STILL have

not
given a sufficient account of what happened for me to determine

whether
B&H
was at fault (and that's what I do for a living).

yep ive called morons morons... boo ****ing hoo...
it seems you are the only person in this whole thread who has said i
havent given a sufficient account... not even henry has said that...
since you like to play this kind of game, who is wrong??? you, or

everybody
else???

When I have complaints with vendors, I write a brief, reasoned

and
civil letter explaining the problem. 99% of the time, that's

enough
to take care of it.

which is what i did three times and got no response...

And, again, I'm sorry but I cannot credit this.

it doesnt matter what you can or cannot credit...
i did so and thats the truth... apparently you figure you are
some kind of psych or a mind reader...
you are ASSuming... stop it, youve already made an ass out
of yourself...

As you've pointed out, I
know nothing whatsoever about your interaction with B&H.

yet you keep on ASSuming...

All I know about
you is what I have gleaned from your posts here. Nothing you've

written
suggests that you're capable of civil and reasonable discussion.

really... i can show you at least 30 posts in this thread where i have

had
civil and reasonable discussion... either you didnt read them, you are
a moron, or just a liar... which is it???

yeah a lot of people are looking for that type of customer
service in a company...

As you've been repeatedly told, including by me, most of us who

posted
to this thread have made repeated purchases from B&H, spending,
individually, thousands and thousands of dollars, and have been

very
happy with the customer service we've received. So, yes, the

customer
service that _I've_ personally experienced, which is nothing

like
what
you've described, is the type of customer service that I'm

looking
for
in a company. Out of curiosity, have you wondered why the

experiences
recited, first person, here in this ng with B&H are so different

from
your own?

i sure have... but then their numbers are down at reseller.com and

can
pretty much figure out on my own why that is...

Well, don't hold your breath -- B&H won't be having fire sale any

time
soon.

so that discounts their numbers being down at reseller.com???
you are nothing more than a B&H apologist or cultist...
in your eyes they can do no wrong... but its funny you didnt take to
the others in this thread that said they had crappy customer service
you just wanted to deal with me because you dont like how i
express myself... i express myself like this to use people like you
to get my point across... been doing it for years... their is nothing

better
than trolling with the truth... as long as you tell the truth no

matter
what
you cant dissed... the truth is what it is... you just dont like how i
exposed the truth...

but after trying to get a company to respond to me 6 times and
missing out on a rebate, i just decided to let the truth about the
company out... its not my fault that they have a crappy customer
service department... is it me just saying that, or are people who
rate them at reseller.com saying the same thing???

well, probably you and the moron known as dan sullivan...

And enough other people to make B&H one of the largest and most
successful, if not THE largest and most successful, photo

equipment
retailers in the world. Who's right here? You, or everyone

else?

i am right... who was right in germany, hitler or the jews he was
torching...

Okay, I guess it's time to invoke Godwin's law.

Talk about a non sequitur.

no talk about an analogy... what you are saying is that if everybody
says someone is wrong, then somebody must be wrong...
its a stooopid way of thinking... independent thought matters more
to me than what the gang thinks... i will take one brilliant persons
thoughts over a hundred morons any day of the week...

not only that, ive used your same weak logic against you in
this very post...

use that type of logice if you want, it doesnt mean **** to
me or anybody else operating on more than half a brain cell...

Well you're quite right about the first part -- I don't think

anything
anyone says to you hear will mean the slightest thing to you. So

why do
you
persist?

because i am right, B&H Photo's customer service did me a disservice
and i applaud your efforts to allow me to keep pointing this out...
esspecially the part about you not really knowing what youre talking
about from one paragraph to the next...

Incidently, Dan Sullivan may be many things (he's got a good wit

and
he's very articulate). He also may not like you. However, I

haven't
seen anything to suggest he's a moron.

and i have seen everything that suggests he is... from lying about

the
situation to continuously acting like a retard...

"Acting like a retard"? What are you? A junior high school

student?
Who
talks like that?

somebody who knows somebody is acting like a retard er special er
limited capabilities er autistic er etc... hopefully one of those will

be
to your liking...

Old January 30th 04, 05:01 AM
bozak

"generic eric" wrote in message . ..
congratulations. your consecutive streak of getting the last word in is
unbroken.

Jackass.

classic... another moron who doesnt like having it pointed out that he
doesnt have a ****ing clue about what he is talking about...

" bozak" wrote in message

"generic eric" wrote in message
. ..
How much money is your time worth? Seems you've wasted more time
complaining about it than you're rebate is worth.

You've stated your facts and opinion, and received feedback from B&H.
You're either happy or unhappy about it, but it seems the matter is

closed.

Why don't you leave everyone here alone and go out and use the camera
already?

another person with not a clue about what he is talking about...
camera huh???

" bozak" wrote in message

"PTRAVEL" wrote in message
om...