ROADKILL RULES !!!

Old March 22nd 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default ROADKILL RULES !!!

Here's a gallery I've put together from some of my "Roadkill" shots.
As you may know, a "Roadkill" shot is defined as any photograph taken
from a car window.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/roadkill

Old March 22nd 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
Here's a gallery I've put together from some of my "Roadkill" shots.
As you may know, a "Roadkill" shot is defined as any photograph taken
from a car window.

I don't know that definition, did you make it up?
I thought roadkill was dead animals found at the side of the road, killed by
vehicles (and apparently much favoured by the cooks in the staff restaurant
where my other half works).

Old March 22nd 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

I don't know that definition, did you make it up?

No, it was coined by another poster online and I just ran with it.

Old March 22nd 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
Here's a gallery I've put together from some of my "Roadkill" shots.
As you may know, a "Roadkill" shot is defined as any photograph taken
from a car window.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/roadkill

Oh boy that guy from the State Police looks unhappy! Wasn't he impressed
with a driver who's taking photos while at the wheel?

Old March 22nd 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
Here's a gallery I've put together from some of my "Roadkill" shots.
As you may know, a "Roadkill" shot is defined as any photograph taken
from a car window.

I thought that was drive bt shooting

Old March 22nd 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:17:42 GMT, Matt Ion wrote:

Here's a gallery I've put together from some of my "Roadkill" shots.
As you may know, a "Roadkill" shot is defined as any photograph taken
from a car window.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/roadkill

Hahaha, what'd you get stopped for?

The cop looks like Sgt Slaughter, the wrestler.

Old March 22nd 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

http://www.pbase.com/bret/roadkill

LOL....
We NEED to know the outcome of the Villiage People stop....

For me, the outcome was about a $80 speeding ticket.
For the cop ..... well, let's just say he's pretty well known on many
of the gay websites on the internet.

Old March 23rd 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Annika1980 wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/roadkill

LOL....
We NEED to know the outcome of the Villiage People stop....

For me, the outcome was about a $80 speeding ticket.
For the cop ..... well, let's just say he's pretty well known on many
of the gay websites on the internet.

A tank of gas at 100mph: $60
A speeding ticket: $40
Posting the police officer's pictu Priceless

--
- Barry