Americans love Portugal ! (Sony A350 pics)

Old June 7th 08, 08:24 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Focus[_2_]

Default Americans love Portugal ! (Sony A350 pics)

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Noons wrote:
Focus wrote:

This is a small part of where I took them:

http://photos-of-portugal.com/Convento/

Click to see the large one, hover to see the EXIF.
As you can see, the in body stabilizer works great, specially together
with
the tilt screen when you hold it in front of your stomach...

Hmmm, there is some very strong purple fringing in the
indoors shots. Just very high constrast or a more
general problem?

I'm not sure that's a PF problem.

Focus: can you send me the raw for the first image?

Send it via yousendit.com to my e-meil (remove 'freelunch').

Why? There's no PF anymore ;-)

--
Focus

Old June 8th 08, 09:07 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 7/06/2008 1:47 AM:
On Jun 6, 2:22 am, Noons wrote:

Hmmm, there is some very strong purple fringing in the
indoors shots. Just very high constrast or a more
general problem?

Of course there is purple ... the guy said it was a Sony.
Pay attention.

BTW, does Nikon still get their sensors from Sony?

dunno.

but I do know what you read on the
back of some "canon" sensors if you rub
off the covers...
Old June 8th 08, 09:13 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Noons

Focus wrote,on my timestamp of 6/06/2008 11:53 PM:

BTW: what purple fringing do you mean? (LOL, I updated the pictures, have a
look)

Heh! That looks a LOT better!
Old June 8th 08, 10:20 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Focus[_2_]

"Noons" wrote in message
Focus wrote,on my timestamp of 6/06/2008 11:53 PM:

BTW: what purple fringing do you mean? (LOL, I updated the pictures, have
a look)

Heh! That looks a LOT better!

Thanks.
Pretty easy too: just load it in PS, select the "infected" area and slide
the blue and magenta light level until pleased.
Save the cost of an expensive lens without PF ;-)

--
Focus

Old June 8th 08, 06:42 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Noons wrote:

but I do know what you read on the
back of some "canon" sensors if you rub
off the covers...

Well...?

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old June 9th 08, 02:46 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Noons

Alan Browne wrote,on my timestamp of 9/06/2008 3:42 AM:
Noons wrote:

but I do know what you read on the
back of some "canon" sensors if you rub
off the covers...