10D still faster

Old August 15th 04, 05:02 AM
fs

Default 10D still faster

I have tried the Nikon D70 again compared to the Canon
10D, and the AF is still much faster on the Canon. All settings were
selected for one focus point so Its looks the Canon wins to me. Now I need
to find a good 10D somewhere around here. Need input.

Old August 15th 04, 05:23 AM
skroob

Thats nice, but since the D70 is nikons entry level dSLR, why would you
compare it to Canons mid-level dSLR?

Old August 15th 04, 05:31 AM
Sf

Good point, now I see that Canon might be coming out with the 20D 8.? MP at
a 1.6 size, and that tells me that the pixels are smaller to fit them in the
same size senior so the Noise will be going up. I hope not.

Old August 15th 04, 05:10 PM
Darrell Larose

"fs" wrote in message
I have tried the Nikon D70 again compared to the Canon
10D, and the AF is still much faster on the Canon. All settings were
selected for one focus point so Its looks the Canon wins to me. Now I need
to find a good 10D somewhere around here. Need input.

Compare it to the Drebel(300D) as that is Canon's entry level. What lenses
were on each dSLR body?

Old August 16th 04, 11:29 AM
C J D

"fs" wrote in message
I have tried the Nikon D70 again compared to the Canon
10D, and the AF is still much faster on the Canon. All settings were
selected for one focus point so Its looks the Canon wins to me. Now I need
to find a good 10D somewhere around here. Need input.

Coz the prices are similar?

Colin D.