80mm M645 leaf shutter Mamiya

Old September 3rd 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Mike Mueller

Default 80mm M645 leaf shutter Mamiya

Good morning
Anyone have a manual for 55mm, 80mm and 150mm leaf shutter lenes in PDF
form?
I'd be happy to pay.
Thank you
Mike Mueller
Old September 3rd 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Robert

"mike mueller" wrote in message
Good morning
Anyone have a manual for 55mm, 80mm and 150mm leaf shutter lenes in PDF
form?
I'd be happy to pay.
Thank you
Mike Mueller

http://66.49.230.119/mamiya_pdf/mami..._70mm_lens.pdf

you can download a copy here. They ask for a donation of 2.00 if you find it
useful.

Robert

Old September 4th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Mike Mueller

Robert wrote:
"mike mueller" wrote in message

Good morning
Anyone have a manual for 55mm, 80mm and 150mm leaf shutter lenes in PDF
form?
I'd be happy to pay.
Thank you
Mike Mueller

http://66.49.230.119/mamiya_pdf/mami..._70mm_lens.pdf

you can download a copy here. They ask for a donation of 2.00 if you find it
useful.

Robert

Thanks Robert
I knew of this one. I have used and paid for a few of his manuals.
The 70mm is similar but different than the 80mm,55mm,150mm. The latter
have a connection to the winder for automatic cocking of the leaf shutter.
Thanks
Mike Mueller
Old September 4th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Rob Bradford

If the lens you have is one of later leaf shutters, it should electrically
connect to the winder-grip via a short cable. If this is the case I doubt
that the auto cocking will work unless you have a 645 Super, Pro, or Pro TL,
with the appropriate grip.

Rob.B

Old September 5th 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Mike Mueller

Robert wrote:

"mike mueller" wrote in message

Good morning
Anyone have a manual for 55mm, 80mm and 150mm leaf shutter lenes in PDF
form?
I'd be happy to pay.
Thank you
Mike Mueller

http://66.49.230.119/mamiya_pdf/mami..._70mm_lens.pdf

you can download a copy here. They ask for a donation of 2.00 if you find
it useful.

Robert

Thanks Robert
I knew of this one. I have used and paid for a few of his manuals.
The 70mm is similar but different than the 80mm,55mm,150mm. The latter
have a connection to the winder for automatic cocking of the leaf shutter.
Thanks
Mike Mueller

Thanks Rob
I was lucky today and when I went by Samy's camera the Los Angeles rep
for MAC group was there. he walked me through all the functions of the
lens and showed me some tricks with it. He is even going to send me a
manual for the 3 lenses for FREE. It was a good day
Mike Mueller