New here. Question RE new Olympus camera, Adobe Photoshop.

Old August 15th 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
jacks

Default New here. Question RE new Olympus camera, Adobe Photoshop.

I used to scan slides and work on then in PhotoShop 4.0.
Worked great. HA! I'm upgrading everything after about 10 years.
The new camera is great Olympus-500 for what I paid for it, the software
is querky as hell. I have a pretty great 2 y/o Dell desk top.
My beloved old adobe just doesn't fit in. I've tried it lots of ways
and when I get the image there. It says what happened is fatal. The
program has to be exited.
So, I'm thinking I need to get the newest version of Adobe Photo
Shop. Maybe there's something else for me to do? (Ha! Please no
wise cracks.) Well, unless you can help!

Thanks, jacks