TIPS TO GIVE YOUR PARTNER THE PERFECT FRENCH KISS

Old July 29th 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
NENCY

Default TIPS TO GIVE YOUR PARTNER THE PERFECT FRENCH KISS

Kissing, dating and flirting advice, tips for teens (guys and girls):

From first kiss to French kissing. How to kiss great!

What a Girl wants..Relationship Advice for MEN and WOMEN....

How To Overcome FIRST-KISS Jitters....

MORE details http://tips2kiss.blogspot.com/

Old July 29th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

"NENCY" wrote in message
ups.com...

Kissing, dating and flirting advice, tips for teens (guys and girls):

From first kiss to French kissing. How to kiss great!

What a Girl wants..Relationship Advice for MEN and WOMEN....

How To Overcome FIRST-KISS Jitters....

MORE details

I think your Spam would be better aimed at a group where the age profile is
below 10 years. Or are you posting from a Convent.

Roy G

Old July 29th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

"NENCY" wrote in message
ups.com...

Kissing, dating and flirting advice, tips for teens (guys and girls):

From first kiss to French kissing. How to kiss great!

What a Girl wants..Relationship Advice for MEN and WOMEN....

How To Overcome FIRST-KISS Jitters....

MORE details

I think your Spam would be better aimed at a group where the age profile is
below 10 years. Any older than that, and they could teach you a lot more
than you know.

Roy G

Old July 30th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill K

On Jul 29, 2:47 pm, "Roy G" wrote:
"NENCY" wrote in message

ups.com...

Kissing, dating and flirting advice, tips for teens (guys and girls):

From first kiss to French kissing. How to kiss great!

What a Girl wants..Relationship Advice for MEN and WOMEN....

How To Overcome FIRST-KISS Jitters....

MORE details

I think your Spam would be better aimed at a group where the age profile is
below 10 years. Or are you posting from a Convent.

Roy G

And, Roy, why do you say that? I think maybe this site will help me
enhance my love life. Of course, getting to that first kiss was always
my problem
Gator Bait

Old July 30th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:14:24 -0000, Bill K wrote:

I think your Spam would be better aimed at a group where the age
profile is below 10 years. Or are you posting from a Convent.

Roy G

And, Roy, why do you say that? I think maybe this site will help me
enhance my love life. Of course, getting to that first kiss was always
my problem
Gator Bait

I don't know what Gator Bait smells like, and that might have
contributed to your problem. Especially if it's not as attractive
as the Spiced Ham Human Bait alternative.

Old July 31st 07, 10:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron Hunter

ASAAR wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:14:24 -0000, Bill K wrote:

I think your Spam would be better aimed at a group where the age
profile is below 10 years. Or are you posting from a Convent.

Roy G

And, Roy, why do you say that? I think maybe this site will help me
enhance my love life. Of course, getting to that first kiss was always
my problem
Gator Bait

I don't know what Gator Bait smells like, and that might have
contributed to your problem. Especially if it's not as attractive
as the Spiced Ham Human Bait alternative.

Gator bait in the traditional sense is something so politically
incorrect, even I will not mention it here. If you really want to know,
email me.
Old July 31st 07, 11:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 04:38:25 -0500, Ron Hunter wrote:

I don't know what Gator Bait smells like, and that might have
contributed to your problem. Especially if it's not as attractive
as the Spiced Ham Human Bait alternative.

Gator bait in the traditional sense is something so politically
incorrect, even I will not mention it here. If you really want to know,
email me.

It's on the Boathouse's menu and sounds delicious, at least
compared to their Rocky Mountain Oysters appetizer. I wonder if
they deliver?

http://www.stormlake-ia.com/boathouse/menu1.htm

Old July 31st 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill K

On Jul 31, 5:50 am, ASAAR wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 04:38:25 -0500, Ron Hunter wrote:
I don't know what Gator Bait smells like, and that might have
contributed to your problem. Especially if it's not as attractive
as the Spiced Ham Human Bait alternative.

Gator bait in the traditional sense is something so politically
incorrect, even I will not mention it here. If you really want to know,
email me.

It's on the Boathouse's menu and sounds delicious, at least
compared to their Rocky Mountain Oysters appetizer. I wonder if
they deliver?

http://www.stormlake-ia.com/boathouse/menu1.htm

In Louisiana at least, gator bait smells terrible, except to
alligators, of course.
Gator Bait

Old August 1st 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

"Bill K" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 29, 2:47 pm, "Roy G" wrote:
"NENCY" wrote in message

ups.com...

Kissing, dating and flirting advice, tips for teens (guys and girls):

From first kiss to French kissing. How to kiss great!

What a Girl wants..Relationship Advice for MEN and WOMEN....

How To Overcome FIRST-KISS Jitters....

MORE details

I think your Spam would be better aimed at a group where the age profile
is
below 10 years. Or are you posting from a Convent.

Roy G

And, Roy, why do you say that? I think maybe this site will help me
enhance my love life. Of course, getting to that first kiss was always
my problem
Gator Bait

Hi, how nice to hear from again. I had begun to think one of those big bitey
Lousiana things ( and I don't mean your Ex) might have got you.

This idiot spammer is very out of touch with the reality of modern teenage
after school activity. Hence my comment about the Convent.

It sounds very much like the sort of thing the "Agony Aunts" used to write
in the 1950s, when girls wore pointy padded bras, underskirts, girdles and
suspenders.

Roy G

Old August 1st 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill K

On Jul 31, 7:14 pm, "Roy G" wrote:
"Bill K" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jul 29, 2:47 pm, "Roy G" wrote:
"NENCY" wrote in message

roups.com...

Kissing, dating and flirting advice, tips for teens (guys and girls):

From first kiss to French kissing. How to kiss great!

[...]

Oddly enough, the mosquitoes haven't been bad this summer. That's odd
since it's been unusually rainy here. Not as bad as in Britain,
though. I would hardly try to give any sort of advice to a teen on
kissing or any kind of sexual activity. They know a lot more than I
do. My experience came from trial and error--mostly error.
Gator Bait