CHRIST ARRESTED FOLLOWING DIVINE JOURNEY, HOLY MISSION

Old September 12th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.music.makers.bagpipe,soc.culture.canada,alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.music.pink-floyd
Raymond Karczewski

Default CHRIST ARRESTED FOLLOWING DIVINE JOURNEY, HOLY MISSION

CHRIST ARRESTED FOLLOWING DIVINE JOURNEY, HOLY MISSION
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- Jesus of Nazareth Reincarnated

Once again, this Simple Man of Truth, this CHRIST was arrested, but
the potency of my divinity has proven that this Christ is subject to
God's natural law, not man's legislative corporate laws. Indeed, this
humble man of truth spent less than 60 minutes in custody before a room
full of nervous judges and district attorneys set me lose to go about
my private business after discovering my identity. Tis a small matter,
this simply added another $60,000 to the cash pile that I will soon
receive upon my foreclosure on the State of Oregon, County of
Josephine.

Apparently, it is illegal to help someone in need, a child no older
than 12 it seems. I was traveling with a close friend who asked not to
be identified when we noticed a child by the side of the road in
tattered clothing, begging for food. He appeared hungry, cold, and
quite desperate for company so my friend and I decided to get him a
motel room for the night and remain with him to comfort and console him
in his time of need.

Upon coaxing the child into our car, he insisted that we give him
money to help feed his family so I presented him with $40 and upone his
taking it, he remarked crypticly that it would probably snow in June
and suddenly in a rush of confusion my friend and I were drug out of
our car by Satanic Sheriff's deputies seeking to ensnare a Christ
making a divine journey.

This small 12 year old boy was part of a Satanic Entrapment
designed to catch sexual deviants seeking child prostitutes and this
particular child after having been brainwashed by Government/Media
operatives and under the mind control of the Satanic Sheriff's
deputies, claimed that I was fondling him.

FONDLING HIM, INDEED!!!

Alas, I had placed my arm on him in an attempt to comfort him, but
I was not touching his buttocks or other privates as the Satanic
Sheriff's deputies had claimed.

It was at this point during the interrogation that a nervous man
came into the room, summoned the interrogators out, then came back in
ten minutes to promptly release "Mister K" from custody without further
ado.

Why, after being accused of such a heinous crime would this Christ
be released so quickly? Because I am not only guided by the Essence of
Truth, I AM TRUTH.

For those of you who wish to see the effect that Truth has upon the
Average Satanic Conditioned Ignoramus, go no further.

My Truth-based existence threatens their very thought and action. It
is that immutable fact that is behind the highly visible and
reactionary government/media sponsored/supported repetitive campaign
labeled "Raymond Karczewski is a Liar." These disinformation agents are
headquartered at alt.fan.art-bell, but you will recognize their work in
all popular newsgroups.

Think not? Go to the POLITICS FORUM at
http://pub17.bravenet.com/forum/show...num=1435593256 Although
the names are usually changed, one will see the same people carrying on
the same themes of libel and attack.

This is your government in operation. Make no mistake about it.
America has become an aggressor upon other sovereign nations of the
Middle East. Why? OIL!

How did America get there? Because the average American is of the
nature of those found in the attacks below. They are closet
cowards/Ignoramuses who support a corrupt Corporate-ruled government
which no longer honors the Constitution and is bent upon destroying
this Constitutional Republic, paving the way for the NEW WORLD ORDER
two-tier system of MASTERS and SLAVES.

Read the inanity expressed in the links below. This kind of
blitzkrieg attack of character assassination, although concentrated, is
nothing new for this simple man of Truth. This has been going on for
nearly 10 years.

Who amongst you could withstand this kind of unrelenting attack for
10 years and gain strength with each attack, while the cowardly,
pack-ruled attackers recoil, retreat, change names, and come back for
another wave of futile attack?

I am a Christ, a simple man of Truth.

Why do I draw SO MUCH ATTENTION? The answer is clear to those "who
have the eyes to see and the ears to hear." Is such a person you? If
it is, isn't it about time for you to come out of your closet of fear,
stand up, locate that backbone of yours, and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT???

Make no mistake, the following attacks are designed to pique the
attention of the most debased human beings among us. It is the "rabble
rouser" mentality, the kind that operates in inciting lynch mobs to
violent and debased action. However, a study of the posts which may be
found in the Google Archives or my Web Site at
http://www.arkenterprises.com/disinfo.html will show that all levels of
Satanic Attack are in full operation against this simple man, this
Christ.

Now there is a campaign emerging, the purpose of which is to shut down
my website, to stop my writing from reaching you. Should that happen,
you can KISS YOUR FREEDOM GOODBYE as you do not deserve freedom, let
alone freedom of speech!!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- Jesus of Nazareth Reincarnated
FOOLPROOF PLAN FOR TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY

September 11, 2006: DAY 589

JOIN NATIONAL CORPORATE CONSUMERS BOYCOTT ALREADY IN PROGRESS. Tis the
peaceful Way to Show Corporate Government Who's BOSS! SEE:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

Do not surrender your guns: be prepared to use them for Self-protection
in the event Martial Law is declared.

Begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings on President Bush and other TREASONOUS
National Leaders.

DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

In the NEXT TWO NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL ELECTIONS. WIPE THE SLATE
CLEAN! WITHOUT EXCEPTION, VOTE ALL INCUMBENTS OUT -- ALL INCUMBENTS!
(FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL
ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM
IS NOW!

REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!

LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF
EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped
Coming to Work until it was safe to return.

It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which
accompanies the loss of one's integrity.

DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE FREE!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- Jesus of Nazareth Reincarnated
In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
http://www.arkenterprises.com