Camera Repair Shop Recommendations

Old February 23rd 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Default Camera Repair Shop Recommendations

Many years ago, I inadvertently knocked my then-new Rolleiflex 3.5F
with Planar lens onto the floor. Since then, I've had film
advance/shutter release problems. At least three times since, I've
tried to get the Rollei repaired, but it still has the same problems. I
never know if the film has advanced, or if it has, whether the shutter
cocked. When I get a frame, it's the old Rollei quality.

Any suggestions for a reliable, conscientious camera repair shop? What
about Midwest Camera Repair?

Old February 24th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

One4All, where are you located? I've had truly fine service from a shop in
Seattle, CameraTechs. Here's the link:

http://www.cameratechs.com/index.htm

The last work I had them do was to CLA my Mamiya C330 equipment (since
replaced with an RB67), and I was very pleased with the job.

Best,

Dick B.
Lopez Island, Washington

oups.com...

Old February 26th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Harry Fleenor is THE Rolleiflex guy. Been doing it for more than 30 yrs.

Oceanside Camera Repair
909 Aviation Blvd Suite 4
Manhattan Beach, CA
(310) 374-6506

oups.com...

Old February 27th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

"One4All" wrote in message
oups.com...
Many years ago, I inadvertently knocked my then-new Rolleiflex 3.5F
with Planar lens onto the floor. Since then, I've had film
advance/shutter release problems. At least three times since, I've
tried to get the Rollei repaired, but it still has the same problems. I
never know if the film has advanced, or if it has, whether the shutter
cocked. When I get a frame, it's the old Rollei quality.

Any suggestions for a reliable, conscientious camera repair shop? What
about Midwest Camera Repair?

There is some guy in Ann Arbor, Michigan (I've seen the ads in Shutterbug)
who was head of Rollei repairs in Germany for many years. You might want to
see if you can find him. (Sorry I don't have contact info nor do I know if
he is still doing this).

Good luck.

Old February 27th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

In article , "george"
wrote:

"One4All" wrote in message
oups.com...
Many years ago, I inadvertently knocked my then-new Rolleiflex 3.5F
with Planar lens onto the floor. Since then, I've had film
advance/shutter release problems. At least three times since, I've
tried to get the Rollei repaired, but it still has the same problems. I
never know if the film has advanced, or if it has, whether the shutter
cocked. When I get a frame, it's the old Rollei quality.

Any suggestions for a reliable, conscientious camera repair shop? What
about Midwest Camera Repair?

There is some guy in Ann Arbor, Michigan (I've seen the ads in Shutterbug)
who was head of Rollei repairs in Germany for many years. You might want to
see if you can find him. (Sorry I don't have contact info nor do I know if
he is still doing this).

Good luck.

You can't find better then Krigor at Krimar Camera Shop in NJ.

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.