New photo on flickr...

Old June 15th 10, 07:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tzortzakakis Dimitris

Default New photo on flickr...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/4703439123/
Went to an excursion to Spinalonga, one of the most beautiful places in
Crete, IMHO, with my scottish friends. You go by car to Elounda, and then
you take the boat to the ex-leper colony, where you can stay for an hour
until the boat takes you back. Then we had a delicious lunch in Elounda
(that's where our ex-premier Andreas Papandreou spent his holidays, BTW).

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

Old June 15th 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 6/15/10 3:27 PM, in article
, "Scott W"
wrote:

On Jun 15, 8:40*am, "Tzortzakakis Dimitris" wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/4703439123/
Went to an excursion to Spinalonga, one of the most beautiful places in
Crete, IMHO, with my scottish friends. You go by car to Elounda, and then
you take the boat to the ex-leper colony, where you can stay for an hour
until the boat takes you back. Then we had a delicious lunch in Elounda
(that's where our ex-premier Andreas Papandreou spent his holidays, BTW).

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering
mechanized infantry reservist
hordad AT otenet DOT gr

You might want to rotate that by about 90 degrees

Clockwise.

Old June 15th 10, 10:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tim Conway[_2_]

"George Kerby" wrote in message

On 6/15/10 3:27 PM, in article
, "Scott
W"
wrote:

On Jun 15, 8:40 am, "Tzortzakakis Dimitris" wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/4703439123/
Went to an excursion to Spinalonga, one of the most beautiful places in
Crete, IMHO, with my scottish friends. You go by car to Elounda, and
then
you take the boat to the ex-leper colony, where you can stay for an hour
until the boat takes you back. Then we had a delicious lunch in Elounda
(that's where our ex-premier Andreas Papandreou spent his holidays,
BTW).

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering
mechanized infantry reservist
hordad AT otenet DOT gr

You might want to rotate that by about 90 degrees

Clockwise.

Third, the consensus. Old ruins like that are something, no?

Old June 16th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

wrote:

On Jun 15, 8:40 am, "Tzortzakakis Dimitris" wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/4703439123/
Went to an excursion to Spinalonga, one of the most beautiful places in
Crete, IMHO, with my scottish friends. You go by car to Elounda, and
then
you take the boat to the ex-leper colony, where you can stay for an hour
until the boat takes you back. Then we had a delicious lunch in Elounda
(that's where our ex-premier Andreas Papandreou spent his holidays,
BTW).

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering
mechanized infantry reservist
hordad AT otenet DOT gr

You might want to rotate that by about 90 degrees

Clockwise.

Third, the consensus. Old ruins like that are something, no?

Likewise.

Couldn't help myself

Seriously, agreed. The stories of a leper colony does open one's mind to all
sorts of imagery.

Old June 16th 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tzortzakakis Dimitris

? "George Kerby" ?????? ??? ??????

On 6/15/10 3:27 PM, in article
, "Scott
W"
wrote:

On Jun 15, 8:40 am, "Tzortzakakis Dimitris" wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/4703439123/
Went to an excursion to Spinalonga, one of the most beautiful places in
Crete, IMHO, with my scottish friends. You go by car to Elounda, and
then
you take the boat to the ex-leper colony, where you can stay for an hour
until the boat takes you back. Then we had a delicious lunch in Elounda
(that's where our ex-premier Andreas Papandreou spent his holidays,
BTW).

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering
mechanized infantry reservist
hordad AT otenet DOT gr

You might want to rotate that by about 90 degrees

Clockwise.

Oops, sorry. Done:-)

Old June 17th 10, 01:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
rwalker

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:51:02 +0300, "Tzortzakakis Dimitris"
wrote:

Oops, sorry. Done:-)

Ah! Much better