M13 on flickr...

Old April 13th 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios[_3_]

Default M13 on flickr...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44148682@N02/4517797825/
The M13 round belt link, for the MG3 machine gun (7.62mm ball). On the
right, a nice thing (talisman?) a brother-in-arms did for me, from green
cord. The M13 was given to me by a cadet, the talisman by a private.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

Flickr question Paul Ciszek Digital Photography 4 January 30th 10 05:51 PM
Anyone use flickr? Buy_Sell Digital SLR Cameras 19 November 17th 07 08:27 PM
Flickr questions rich Digital Photography 5 September 15th 06 06:19 AM
Flickr ppp Digital Photography 6 May 23rd 06 09:34 AM
PBase and Flickr Minou Digital Photography 6 March 11th 05 07:01 PM