Please explain?

Old September 3rd 08, 07:33 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
BlackShadow

Default Please explain?

zen wrote:
"BlackShadow" wrote in message

Do you know what one of the first things the Police do is?

Explain all their carefully worked out top secret procedures to
the first Joe who walks in off the street ?
There is nothing top secret about it, and I am not just a "Joe off the
street" I have a long established relationship with other areas of
Policing that don't include this sort of thing. It gets me a degree of
courteous acceptance.

I have posted nothing that they haven't publicised themselves during
the
huge international joint AFP/FBI paedophile operation earlier this
year.
Some senior AFP (Australia Federal Police) were reprimanded for
releasing
investigative details prior to the completion of all the arrests but
responded with: "If they know how easy it is for us to catch them it is
less likely to happen." Sort of like road traffic red light cameras, if
they weren't common knowledge more people would speed.

BlackShadow

nice troll BTW, one post and all these fish
Oh and your full of ****, just thought you should know :-)

Oh? I don't have a full of ****, so I'm not sure what you are
referring to. Or did you mean "you're full of ****"?

It ain't a troll, it is a response, and it has been looked at by
relevant Police and is in the initial stages of being acted on. They
spent several hours examining posts from both parties, feel that in
all likelihood they are both just being idiots, but one, and they did
not specify which one, makes them a little uneasy. Has some indicators
that are often associated with true paedophiles.

and now I know you're full of **** :-) but hey just keep bleating away
to the uneducated masses, I'm sure most of them believe you Hahahahahaha!

Do some Googling on the Taskforce Argos, check some of the Australian
Newspaper archives. Argos is not reticent about making their presence or
their methods public. Their attitude seems to be to get rid of paedophiles
by any means necessary, if they can't arrest all of them, then scare them
by letting them know how easy it is to track them and make them aware that
they will eventually get caught. If no one buys child porn, there will be
little point in creating child porn seems to be the reasoning. A roundabout
way of trying to protect children. Every time they make some more well
publicised arrests, they include a warning that if people keep using peer
to peer or off shore websites (Russian mostly, they claim) they will
eventually be arrested.

Troll!
and not only a troll but a grammar kop as well.

No, not really but sometimes I like jerking people's chains. Must be a
result of a misspent youth. Come to think of it, maybe it isn't all
misspent, I seem to have some change left. Now, where to spend it?

BlackShadow

Old September 3rd 08, 07:33 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
BlackShadow

Noons wrote:
On Sep 1, 7:05 pm, BlackShadow wrote:

There is nothing top secret about it, and I am not just a "Joe off the
street" I have a long established relationship with other areas of
Policing that don't include this sort of thing. It gets me a degree of
courteous acceptance.

In that case you would know what a "secret level security
clearance" for the ADF means? Then again, maybe not...

Yes, it is nonsense. What has the ADF to do with either the AFP or any
State Police Service?

It is all over now in as far as my participation goes, they are not going
to allow me any form of access to the progress they make or fail to make,
so I expect that if anything eventually comes of it I will read about it
like the rest of the world.

The only two new bits of information I gleaned was regarding their
immediate interest in one of the parties, (and they are not prepared to say
which one) is simply because that person or someone using their computer
facilities has already been flagged. Either someone else has made a
complaint, as I did, or that person has been visiting sites or downloading
from PTP servers that have Police attention.

The second thing is that once someone is flagged, they check their credit
card history to see whether they have ever paid for access to porn via a
known financial conduit associated with child exploitation sites. They are
happy to let people know this sort of thing, they have even mentioned it in
news interviews.

That is how they work, a weighting system, a person gets flagged for
various reasons and when they have a several flags, they then consider that
person worthy of more detailed scrutiny. Credit card checks are an initial
part of that closer scrutiny.

BlackShadow

Old September 3rd 08, 08:12 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

zen wrote:
[...]

do some googling one chain of evidence, unless your actually a police
officer, working on the case, regardless of how "friendly" you are with the
police, they will never do their research with a civilian standing over
their shoulder and then discuss intimate details and suppositions about the
case to you, especially if they know your going to go and blab it all over
the news groups. now **** off and try and troll the dickheads over at
alt.kooks

Don Hirschberg

Old September 3rd 08, 08:17 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

Noons wrote:
On Sep 1, 7:05 pm, BlackShadow wrote:

There is nothing top secret about it, and I am not just a "Joe off the
street" I have a long established relationship with other areas of
Policing that don't include this sort of thing. It gets me a degree of
courteous acceptance.

In that case you would know what a "secret level security
clearance" for the ADF means? Then again, maybe not...

Yes, it is nonsense. What has the ADF to do with either the AFP or any
State Police Service?

what it means oh dickhead of enormous size, is that Noons has been vetted up
the kazoo by authorities with far better credentials than the average Johnny
plod. and to maintain his clearance he will be regularly and randomly
investigated, any hint of paedophilia would have his credentials pulled from
under him so fast his feet would still be smoking.
yet another reason why your so full of ****, the swarm of fly's around your
head actually register on satellite images.

Don Hirschberg

Old September 3rd 08, 12:50 PM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Kwyjibo

"Noons" wrote in message
On Sep 3, 4:33 pm, BlackShadow wrote:

from PTP servers that have Police attention.

'scuse the ignorance but what on earth is a "PTP server"?

I think he meant P2P (peer to peer)

--
Kwyj.

Old September 4th 08, 10:55 PM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
BlackShadow

Noons wrote:
On Sep 1, 7:05 pm, BlackShadow wrote:

There is nothing top secret about it, and I am not just a "Joe off the
street" I have a long established relationship with other areas of
Policing that don't include this sort of thing. It gets me a degree of
courteous acceptance.
In that case you would know what a "secret level security
clearance" for the ADF means? Then again, maybe not...

Yes, it is nonsense. What has the ADF to do with either the AFP or any
State Police Service?

what it means oh dickhead of enormous size,

I thought that only my wife know about that. Have you been been peeping
through bedroom windows?

is that Noons has been vetted up
the kazoo by authorities with far better credentials than the average Johnny
plod.

Do I detect the faint aroma of performing socks?

You seem to be familiar with an inordinate amount of personal detail
related to another Usenet denizen - and remarkably defensive of him.

and to maintain his clearance he will be regularly and randomly
investigated, any hint of paedophilia would have his credentials pulled from
under him so fast his feet would still be smoking.

If that was so, yes, but those hints are often hidden as is evidenced by
the extraordinarily high numbers of officials/MPs and even judges who are
also vetted. Nothing is discovered until they make a slip-up in another area.

If he does have a level of security clearance it has little meaning,
secretaries in public service have such clearance.

ASIO is the organisation that was used to vet me, back when such things had
import. That ended in the early eighties when I moved from a military to
private sector existence. I was not anyone of great note, just had the
usual clearance associated with rank and area of endeavor. I imagine that
little has changed in the interim. ASIO was alway good for comedic relief
but not much else.

yet another reason why your so full of ****, the swarm of fly's around your
head actually register on satellite images.

You thought that up all by yourself? How mature and erudite. You are
beginning to sound like Noons. That aroma is getting stronger.

BTW, I was told that one of them had piqued interest, but not told which
one. Maybe it wasn't Noons, or maybe if he *did* have some degree of
clearance, that is what interested them. The appalling and immature
standard of public behaviour of someone who should know better.

BlackShadow

Old September 5th 08, 12:06 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

Annika1980 wrote:

Now I can't wait to hear your reply about my massive porn collection,
my millions lost in online gambling and how I robbed the local liquor
store.

Cash or whiskey?
Old September 5th 08, 12:41 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
BlackShadow

Noons wrote:
On Sep 5, 7:55 am, BlackShadow wrote:

Do I detect the faint aroma of performing socks?

You seem to be familiar with an inordinate amount of personal detail
related to another Usenet denizen - and remarkably defensive of him.

Actually, that shows perfectly well you got
NO CLUE what you talking about.
The Chaplain and I have had quite a few disagreements.
Last thing in his mind is socks. But let's not let
simple facts get in the way of a good old fashioned,
false insinuation and troll, shall we?

ASIO is the organisation that was used to vet me, back when such things had
import.

Who do you think installed the first Oracle database
at ASIO? Hint: it was installed in a Compaq 386
"luggable" and it was version 4.1.4 for DOS.
In 1987.

I know little about ASIO other than the obvious gleaned from a clumsy and
inefficient vetting system observed by people who they "security vetted". I
was stationed in Canberra through the latter part of the seventies until
the early eighties and I heard of lot of gossip and jokes, but little of
real substance. A Compaq 386 Luggable sounds a little like one of those jokes.

All Oracle databases of that era that I was associated with were on VAX
systems running Unix. You installed a database for ASIO on a 386 dos based
system? It must have had impressive capacity and speed. What did they use
it for? To keep track of their lunch orders?

What you are claiming can only reinforce ASIO's status as a cause for mirth.

You worked for Prime? I seem to recall that they had the contract for ASIO
and Immigration. No, you couldn't have worked for them, they wouldn't try
to use a 386 portable as an Oracle server.

little has changed in the interim. ASIO was alway good for comedic relief
but not much else.

I'm glad you have such a great opinion of them.

Oh, I do, and I am glad you're glad. It thrills me to bring you a little
happiness.

You thought that up all by yourself? How mature and erudite. You are
beginning to sound like Noons. That aroma is getting stronger.

Gawd, another kook...

Kooks object to poor grammar, bad language and an abusive manner? Well,
what do you know - I must be a kook.

BTW, I was told that one of them had piqued interest, but not told which
one. Maybe it wasn't Noons, or maybe if he *did* have some degree of
clearance, that is what interested them. The appalling and immature
standard of public behaviour of someone who should know better.

Who cares who "piqued interest"? We all know
it was Bret, due to some of the photos he has in his site
and his past record of trolling the pedophile sites.
So what?

I don't know, they gave no indication but I suspect for reasons that I will
keep confidential that you are correct.

And you are the one who "knows better"?

Knows better than who?

Do you have ANY clue how many morons with
your sort of self-righteous attitude I've
met and left by the wayside in DECADES of
online life?

None?

Did I get it right?

Moron... Wasted enough time with you
plonk

Plonk?

Doesn't that usually mean I win? Is there some sort of prize?

BlackShadow
Old September 5th 08, 02:28 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

Noons wrote:
[...]

you seem to be completely lost here. maybe a quick search trough the
archives will enlighten you, I have, on many many occasions called noons all
maner of names and disagreed mist verciferously with him on an variety of
subjects, but this being usenet, it is OK to call someone a sea hunt in one
post and then remmenis over seperate similar expiriences in another, that is
how I come to know a bit about Noons ADF quals, as I had similar quals when
I was in the Army

You seem to be familiar with an inordinate amount of personal detail
related to another Usenet denizen - and remarkably defensive of him.

No, not defensive of him, or brett for that matter, but when I see an
obvious trool, I call it :-)

and to maintain his clearance he will be regularly and randomly
investigated, any hint of paedophilia would have his credentials pulled
from under him so fast his feet would still be smoking.

If that was so, yes, but those hints are often hidden as is evidenced by
the extraordinarily high numbers of officials/MPs and even judges who are
also vetted. Nothing is discovered until they make a slip-up in another
area.

Keep thinking that :-)

If he does have a level of security clearance it has little meaning,
secretaries in public service have such clearance.

true to a very small degree.......

ASIO is the organisation that was used to vet me, back when such things
had import. That ended in the early eighties when I moved from a military
to private sector existence. I was not anyone of great note, just had the
usual clearance associated with rank and area of endeavor. I imagine that
little has changed in the interim. ASIO was alway good for comedic relief
but not much else.

Well for a start ASIO hasnt done an ADF vett for decades

yet another reason why your so full of ****, the swarm of fly's around
your head actually register on satellite images.

You thought that up all by yourself? How mature and erudite. You are
beginning to sound like Noons. That aroma is getting stronger.

How clueless of you, yet again, can you detect a common thread in your
thinking process here???

BTW, I was told that one of them had piqued interest, but not told which
one. Maybe it wasn't Noons, or maybe if he *did* have some degree of
clearance, that is what interested them. The appalling and immature
standard of public behaviour of someone who should know better.

BlackShadow

And again I call bull****, you would have filed a report, the nice officer
at the desk may have organised a statement to be taken, then you would have
been thanked and shown the door, the officer would have then filed the
report and the station Superintendant would have eventualy decided if it
merited further investigation, if it did, it would have landed on someones
desk in a time frame measured in hours, if not days. you would not be
present during any of this. end of story.
And if they did do as you say, now that you have blabbed this all over
Usenet, either of the accused could have this thrown out of any court in
their relative countrys, the officers you made your initial complaint to
would be looking at a career wrecking internal investigation, if not career
ending. and then Noons and Brett could have their briefs hunt you down and
litigate you out of existence. :-)
do you see where your bull**** is heading??

Don Hirschberg

Old September 5th 08, 02:11 PM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"Noons" wrote in message
On Sep 5, 11:28 am, "Atheist Chaplain" wrote:

subjects, but this being usenet, it is OK to call someone a sea hunt in
one
post and then remmenis over seperate similar expiriences in another, that
is

And I'll gladly join you on a poison of your choice
over that! But let's not dwell too much on this:
it might make this fella's head explode...

Ditto, as long as you don't want to meet me in the park so you can punch my
head in ;-)

I only wish I wasn't in such a hurry when I wrote it as my spelling was
atrocious :-)
my only excuse is they are all deliberate mistakes so he can play spelling
kop again walks away whistling and looking skyward

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?