Please explain?

Old September 1st 08, 07:15 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

Default Please explain?

"BlackShadow" wrote in message
zen wrote:
"BlackShadow" wrote in message

Do you know what one of the first things the Police do is?

Explain all their carefully worked out top secret procedures to
the first Joe who walks in off the street ?

There is nothing top secret about it, and I am not just a "Joe off the
street" I have a long established relationship with other areas of
Policing that don't include this sort of thing. It gets me a degree of
courteous acceptance.

I have posted nothing that they haven't publicised themselves during the
huge international joint AFP/FBI paedophile operation earlier this year.
Some senior AFP (Australia Federal Police) were reprimanded for releasing
investigative details prior to the completion of all the arrests but
responded with: "If they know how easy it is for us to catch them it is
less likely to happen." Sort of like road traffic red light cameras, if
they weren't common knowledge more people would speed.

BlackShadow

nice troll BTW, one post and all these fish
Oh and your full of ****, just thought you should know :-)

Don Hirschberg

Old September 1st 08, 10:05 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
BlackShadow

zen wrote:
[...]

Oh? I don't have a full of ****, so I'm not sure what you are referring to.
Or did you mean "you're full of ****"?

It ain't a troll, it is a response, and it has been looked at by relevant
Police and is in the initial stages of being acted on. They spent several
hours examining posts from both parties, feel that in all likelihood they
are both just being idiots, but one, and they did not specify which one,
makes them a little uneasy. Has some indicators that are often associated
with true paedophiles.

For the record, if I was in a position where I had to put real money on it,
I don't think that either of them are likely to be genuine paedophiles, but
I think that Annika presents as someone who could easily lean that way.

Let the good times roll.

BlackShadow

Old September 1st 08, 01:01 PM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

zen wrote:
[...]

and now I know you're full of **** :-) but hey just keep bleating away to
the uneducated masses, I'm sure most of them believe you Hahahahahaha!
Troll!
and not only a troll but a grammar kop as well.

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Old September 1st 08, 06:01 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography
Peter[_7_]

"Rita Berkowitz" wrote in message
m...

There's nothing wrong with spending 10 or 15 minutes a day to stir the
pot,
so to say.

How about those of us who try to have an intelligent discourse while certain
folks, who very well may be incapable of same, just troll onwards.

I agree that many here have too much time and emotional
investment in the groups. But this leads you back to what you're dealing
with. Most likely these folks are a bunch of washed up senile geezers
that
really have nothing else better to do.

I've learned long ago that trying to help people on Usenet is a futile
effort. The people that genuinely come here for help are met with
negativity and bickering.

And there are many who genuinely want to help and many who actually get good
information. There are latent A-holes in real life who can come out without
fear of exposure. I truly feel sorry for them.

Then you have the people "regulars" that morph to
try to get attention by passing off seeming innocent questions for the
sake
of getting a response.

You mean like trying to start a Nikon v Canon debate?

That's why I find it is best to sit back and
stimulate on my own terms and pace.

So you believe in self gratification?

Glad you have a sense of humor.

--
Peter

Old September 1st 08, 07:01 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

Peter wrote:
[...]

"Rita" is also superior to the rest of the group here. It's his
playground, and so anything goes, including incessant cross posting.

--
john mcwilliams
Old September 1st 08, 07:01 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

Noons wrote:
On Sep 1, 11:32 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 31, 3:10 am, Noons wrote:

in case you haven't noticed I hardly ever drink: it's against my religion.

Is that why you hardly ever beat your wife and only rarely abuse your
daughter? What religion is that ..... 7th Day Atheist?

another one for the record. Kep ait it,
coward. It only shows to the evidence the
filthy quality of your thought process.

you really have no clue, do you? I don't give a ****
about photography, you dickhead.

Obviously.

Of course. It's only a hobby. In your case
though, it's gonna hurt when you're stopped
from doing it...

Old September 2nd 08, 06:40 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Ray Fischer

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
As for the playground, you're right. I single handedly stimulate enough
idiots to drop the noise floor to the point of being nonexistent.

So you're a malicious asshole who is determined to destroy these
newsgroups.

How special.

--
Ray Fischer

Old September 2nd 08, 11:19 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography
Busted Frog

Annika1980 wrote:

On Sep 1, 6:13 am, Noons wrote:
Why should I curse you? I don't attack old men, like Bret
and his sock puppets from rec.sport.golf do.
Ask him: he'll promptly claim it was anyone else but him.
As usual.

First off, dip****, I don't use sockpuppets. A Google search will
reveal that I am approaching the 40,000 post mark. Now when the Hell
would I have time to use socks? And why would I want to? I say what
I need to say as it is.

He googles himself!

If that doesn't say it all then nothing can.

Ribbit
Old September 2nd 08, 06:15 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography
Ray Fischer

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:

As for the playground, you're right. I single handedly stimulate
enough idiots to drop the noise floor to the point of being
nonexistent.

So you're a malicious asshole who is determined to destroy these
newsgroups.

No,

Yes. You just stated as much.

just a concerned citizen that is taking back the groups to bring peace

Don't lie to me, asshole.

--
Ray Fischer

Old September 3rd 08, 02:16 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography
Alan Browne

Annika1980 wrote:
On Sep 2, 7:07 pm, Noons wrote:

Didn't you know this is all "sponsored" by pbase and its pack of trolls?

Boy, Noons, you are all over it! We thought we could fool you, but
you saw right through our ruse. I thought that by Rita using Flickr
we could throw you off the scent, but like a bloodhound you tracked us
down.

I think we can get SI sponsorship from photo.net next time.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.