Please explain?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 30th 08, 06:21 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography
BlackShadow

Default Please explain?

No, I'm not Pauline Hanson nor is she my aunty.

What I'd appreciate is some explanation about is the puerile feud going on
with Annika and noons and their many and varied socks.

Each seems to accusing the other of being a paedophile and making nasty
suggestions about the other's children and their relationship to them.

This is of concern, it has been going on for some time and seems to show no
indication of abating. My concern is as to whether there is even a remote
trace of truth in either of their claims.

I feel that the Police need to become involved. These are people who spend
an inordinate amount of time on the net (a place where genuine paedophiles
frequent) and are interested to some small degree in photography, another
paedophile trait.

If they are totally innocent of all the paedophile related charges they are
hurling at each other, then nothing will happen to them. Not directly.

I am going to make a formal, written complaint to the Police. I will make
my approach through a reasonably senior Police Officer who I have known for
some years and trust him to hand it down to the relevant section for a full
investigation. I will make it plain that I am not at all sure that either
is in fact a paedophile, but as there is a potential for a children to be
involved, that I feel a very thorough investigation is advisable.

I will of course, not be using "BlackShadow" but my correct name and title.
It is likely that nothing will come of it once the Police finish
investigating; I think that in all probability they are just two immature
twits who have chosen an unfortunate way of expressing invective. A bit
like shouting "terrorist" in an airport when you think about the way
suspected paedophiles are investigated nowadays.

Most paedophile investigations last at least two years before the suspected
paedophile is either charged or dropped to an inactive level. (I don't
think that they are ever actually cleared.)

During that two years, all email, newsgroup posting, landlines and cell
phone calls are monitored. Their neighbours and workmates are subtly
questioned and their families' medical records examined. Their children's
school staff will be queried and any ex spouses or children also
questioned. The Police don't even need to query the news servers like
motzarella, google or individual etc., they work directly with the ISPs of
the suspects. That power came into force in Queensland this week, the last
Australian state to comply. The Police are probably going to be anxious to
use their new "no warrant required" powers.

I can't imagine why people would do this.

Police *cannot* and will not ignore a suspect child abuse or paedophile
issue, even if they immediately suspect that the person involved is just an
idiot with a loud mouth and not really a paedophile. Of course, as long
nothing else they do is illicit, if their possessions are all legitimate,
if they don't have vindictive exes, if their employers are open-minded, if
their neighbours are understanding and trust them, if the kids at their
children's school don't gossip, then all will be ok - as long as they
aren't paedophiles.

Oh, and most suspects get attention from the tax office and immigration to
check on income and travel. I almost forgot that one.

I am not kidding, after all, it is a civil duty and it costs me nothing but
a letter not much longer nor different to this post. Usually the suspect
won't even be aware of Police attention for months, not until rumours from
neighbours or workmates etc., start to reach them.

The reason I feel this way? Because the old saw about smoke and fire has
some truth in it. If these two continue with the paedophile abuse and
comments about each other's children, this needs to happen. One or both of
them might be a deviate. Maybe they are paedophiles who had a falling out -
who can tell with all these accusations muddying the waters?

Why don't the two of you claim to be relatives of Bin Laden and threaten to
blow each other up - that would attract less official attention than
calling each other a paedophile.

One thing is absolutely certain, whether you are paedophiles or not, you
are both idiots to keep shouting paedophile the way you do.

BlackShadow

Maybe when the Police seize their computers for a forensic examination
they'll post some images and we can see if either one of them is actually a
photographer.