COPYRIGHT of Photos in the USA

Old July 11th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Steve Knight

Default COPYRIGHT of Photos in the USA

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 9, 5:52 pm, Cryptopix wrote:

If you really did want to "rid yourself of me" you'd stop making an
idiot out of yourself every time I make a post about something and
find a way to amuse yourself without me as a central pivot point in
your ****-ant existence.

Maybe you should consider giving up your spot as the pivot man in the
cirlce jerk?

Douggie, I would caution you to remember these words before you lay
out any more lies about me:
"Vast oceans no longer protect us from the threats of the new era."

Those words were originally spoken by our Idiot-in-Chief, George Bush,
but they equally apply to you as well.

My point is that just because you hide in your daughter's basement in
some tiny dwelling on Moreton Island, you can still be reached.

Does this putrid puddle of dog vomit actually live on Moreton Island? I
live at Redcliffe and get out around Moreton quite often when we're
fishing. At least weekly.

Anyone know his actual address? I'd love to see how much mouth he gives
to someone standing right in front of him. Pretty sure I already know,
but it'd be fun double checking. I've had a near uncontrollable urge to
smack him upside the head ever since I first saw him post. Not many
people **** me off that much.

BTW, check those previous business names and postcodes of his against
the Queensland Consumer Affairs Watchdog - FIDO for some interesting
tidbits. He has a history of very unhappy customers.

Steve