Learn the basics of photo editing

Old May 20th 18, 09:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.computer.workshop
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Learn the basics of photo editing

On May 20, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

On 20-May-18 6:24 PM, Shadow wrote:
You are deviating from the fact that the OP posted in the
hope of phishing, stalking or causing discord. Probably all three.

You are speculating ............ and are *WRONG*!

He never has shown any interest in photo editing.

Oh yes he has! Folk on the 'digital' group helped me a lot with
renovating old photographs of my grandad who was killed in WW1.

The fact that he is posting a LINK to BASICS of editing and not from
personal
experience after + 15 years of using an Apple is proof of that.

It seems to me that *YOU* are the stalker!

You are *WRONG* again too. I bought my first iMac in 2009, not 15+ years
ago. If you are going to continue being an arsehole, make sure of your
facts before posting.

Your incurable habit of crossposting has brought nothing but unwanted
problems to r.p.d..

You do want to open a discussion regarding photo editing in r.p.d., or do you
want to provoke one of your usual trollish flamewars by crossposting where
the subject is OT?

It seems to me that you live for the mess you cultivate wherever you
post/crosspost.

Savageduck

Old May 20th 18, 10:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

On 20-May-18 9:10 PM, Savageduck wrote:
[...]

You have never asked about the history behind my actions. The 'workshop'
group had been disowned and was completely disused when I adopted it as
my 'home' group some while ago. I had hoped to help and teach folk there
but have unfortunately attracted many ne'er-do-wells. There may STILL be
some folk lurking there who DO wish to learn new things, which has been
the reason for such crossposts - simply a wish to share with others who
may just welcome the information.

Time to rethink my strategy? Yes, indeed. sigh

Btw, this topic was sent to me in an email by Apple for my weekend
reading. It is interesting and I merely hoped to share with others who
hadn't seen the email yet might welcome new knowledge.

--
David B.

Old May 20th 18, 10:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

On May 20, 2018, David B. wrote

You do want to open a discussion regarding photo editing in r.p.d., or do you
want to provoke one of your usual trollish flamewars by crossposting where
the subject is OT?

no need to ask.
the answer is clear.
Old May 20th 18, 10:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On May 20, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

On 20-May-18 9:10 PM, Savageduck wrote:

Snip

Your incurable habit of crossposting has brought nothing but unwanted
problems to r.p.d..

You do want to open a discussion regarding photo editing in r.p.d., or do
you want to provoke one of your usual trollish flamewars by crossposting where
the subject is OT?

It seems to me that you live for the mess you cultivate wherever you
post/crosspost.

You have never asked about the history behind my actions.

I don’t care about the history of your actions. It is your current M.O.
which I find disturbing.

The ‘workshop' group had been disowned and was completely disused when I adopted it as
my 'home' group some while ago.

‘Disowned’?
Who cares? I certainly don’t.

I don’t subscribe to, follow or lurk in a.c.w. and all your cross posting
to that NG succeeds in doing is to pollute other NGs with fallout from all
sorts of uninvited flamewarrior intruders.

Your ‘home group’!?
Your thinking that anybody actually has a ‘home group’ in Usenet is
disturbing in itself.

I had hoped to help and teach folk there
but have unfortunately attracted many ne'er-do-wells. There may STILL be
some folk lurking there who DO wish to learn new things, which has been
the reason for such crossposts - simply a wish to share with others who
may just welcome the information.

Don’t bet on that theory, just stop cross posting to unrelated NGs. This is
not the first time you have been told that. If you don’t like what I have
to say, then just stick to posting in your “home group”.

Savageduck

Old May 20th 18, 11:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On May 20, 2018, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In iganews.com,
Savageduck wrote:

On May 20, 2018, David B. wrote

You do want to open a discussion regarding photo editing in r.p.d., or do
you want to provoke one of your usual trollish flamewars by crossposting where
the subject is OT?

no need to ask. the answer is clear.

I should have known better than to ask.

Savageduck

Old May 21st 18, 03:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2018-05-20 21:53:57 +0000, Savageduck said:

Don’t bet on that theory, just stop cross posting to unrelated NGs. This is
not the first time you have been told that. If you don’t like what I have
to say, then just stick to posting in your “home group”.

Oki... alt.submarines.usage ? :-))
--
teleportation kills

Old May 21st 18, 03:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On May 20, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

Old May 21st 18, 11:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

On 21-May-18 3:33 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On May 20, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-05-20 21:53:57 +0000, Savageduck said:

Don’t bet on that theory, just stop cross posting to unrelated NGs. This
is
not the first time you have been told that. If you don’t like what I have
to say, then just stick to posting in your “home group”.

Oki... alt.submarines.usage ? :-))

Perfect.

Sadly, that group isn't carried by Eternal-September. :-(

David B.

Old May 21st 18, 07:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop
Char Jackson

On Sun, 20 May 2018 20:59:44 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

On 20-May-18 8:27 PM, Shadow continues to be arsehole :-(

On Sun, 20 May 2018 19:09:30 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

He never has shown any interest in photo editing.

Oh yes he has! Folk on the 'digital' group helped me a lot with
renovating old photographs of my grandad who was killed in WW1.

Alas, not before he had children ....

Does YOUR stalking inform you how MANY children he had?

At least one too many.

--
Still not sure about David Brooks?

The drunken kook bluffs about about filing a lawsuit:
"It appears that we'll now have to meet in court as YOU are
unlawfully hosting a copyright photograph of ME on YOUR web
site *without permission*." -David Brooks 2017-11-4
Old May 21st 18, 10:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop,alt.uk.law
Shadow

wrote:

He never has shown any interest in photo editing.

Oh yes he has! Folk on the 'digital' group helped me a lot with
renovating old photographs of my grandad who was killed in WW1.

Alas, not before he had children ....

Does YOUR stalking inform you how MANY children he had?

Why would I waste time with something that does not matter ?
One of them grew up to be the man you believe was your father,
so the damage was done.

To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

The site is safe. 10/10 on WOT.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004