Nikon 35mm slide scanner equipment...(FS)

Old December 2nd 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
~^ beancounter ~^

Default Nikon 35mm slide scanner equipment...(FS)

Nikon 35mm slide scanner equipment...(FS)
ebay item # 190178460082...Nikon quality...excellent
digitial results, fast and easy to use. state of the art
software....bidding starts @ $.01

thank you !!!!
Old December 2nd 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_5_]

The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising goods for sale.
You are in defiance of eBay's listing policies in doing this. You could have
your eBay selling privlidges revoked if someone complains to them about this
post.

Douglas

Old December 3rd 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Douglas" wrote in message
The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising goods for
sale. You are in defiance of eBay's listing policies in doing this. You
could have your eBay selling privlidges revoked if someone complains to
them about this post.

Douglas

Yes....There still exists a rec.photo.marketplace.35mm I believe. If so,
that's the place to post equipment for sale........

Old December 4th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Michael[_6_]

On 2007-12-02 18:32:39 -0500, "Douglas" said:

The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising goods for sale.
You are in defiance of eBay's listing policies in doing this. You could have
your eBay selling privlidges revoked if someone complains to them about this
post.

Douglas

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
Nikon 35mm slide scanner equipment...(FS)
ebay item # 190178460082...Nikon quality...excellent
digitial results, fast and easy to use. state of the art
software....bidding starts @ $.01

thank you !!!!

On the other hand, what about all the posts for digital cameras that
use, at best, an APS sized sensor. Those aren't 35mm in any sense. And
frankly, that's most of the digital; cameras, most of the digital SLRs
and most of the posts in this NG. So don't they violate the charter
too, by NOT being about 35mm photography? it's not like digital doesn't
have its own newsgroups.
--
Michael

Old December 4th 07, 08:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

Michael wrote:

On the other hand, what about all the posts for digital cameras that
use, at best, an APS sized sensor. Those aren't 35mm in any sense. And
frankly, that's most of the digital; cameras, most of the digital SLRs
and most of the posts in this NG. So don't they violate the charter too,
by NOT being about 35mm photography? it's not like digital doesn't have
its own newsgroups.

Same mounts, same 35mm equipment:
rec.photo.equipment.35mm

We are ready to jump on full frame if it's affordable but for now it's
more like medium format and the equipment is pretty much the same. We
are with you.
Old December 4th 07, 08:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_5_]

On 2007-12-02 18:32:39 -0500, "Douglas" said:

[...]

This is old stuff been done to death before Michael.
The thing about advertising eBay items here is that eBay themselves prohibit
it and there exists a group specifically for listing items for sale whilst
at the same time expecting normal (as if any exist in this group) people to
read the Charter before posting.

The rec.photo groups charters are he
http://www.bobatkins.com/info/charter.htm

The consensus of opinion is that this being an equipment related group and
digital camera having evolved from 35mm cameras, digital discussion is an
inevitable evolution of the group. Those of us who post photo links in this
group without them being to reinforce an equipment discussion are
essentially *OFF* topic. It is essentially on-topic to post anything about
digital camera equipment here.

Douglas

Old December 6th 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
~^ beancounter ~^

Due to a fraudulant bidder/winner...auction re started
@ $.01 (again)... New item number is 190181526890

On Dec 4, 9:56 pm, Scott W wrote:
Michael wrote:
On the other hand, what about all the posts for digital cameras that
use, at best, an APS sized sensor. Those aren't35mmin any sense. And
frankly, that's most of the digital; cameras, most of the digital SLRs
and most of the posts in this NG. So don't they violate the charter too,
by NOT being about35mmphotography? it's not like digital doesn't have
its own newsgroups.

All but one of my lenses I can use on both my film SLR and digital SLR.

My flash fits both my film SLR and my digital SLR.

I have DOF preview on my DSLR like my film SLR.

But beyond that, if you tried to keep this group alive with just posts
about film35mmphotography it would be dead by now. Just look at the
MF or LF groups, nothing much but ads for shoes.

If you don't know about it already you might take a look at apug.org
a good group of people who like things done the old way, not for me but
you might like it.

Scott

Old December 16th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
~^ beancounter ~^

5 hrs to go...bidding @ $100

e bay item 190181526890

If you don't know about it already you might take a look at apug.org
a good group of people who like things done the old way, not for me but
you might like it.

Scott- Hide quoted text -