Need Hassy Repair Person!

Old August 2nd 04, 03:04 AM
Mike Starling

Default Need Hassy Repair Person!

Guys,

My Hassy 500 ELM has started misbehaving ... the bottom curtain of the
film cover shutter has stopped moving. Seems to be unsprung and not
driven.

Needs to see a repair person.

Please recommend a good one who is reasonably priced.

Thanks,

mike starling
Old August 2nd 04, 03:33 AM
Mike

"Mike Starling" wrote in message
Guys,

My Hassy 500 ELM has started misbehaving ... the bottom curtain of the
film cover shutter has stopped moving. Seems to be unsprung and not
driven.

Needs to see a repair person.

Please recommend a good one who is reasonably priced.

Thanks,

mike starling

ACR in Portland OR. 503-232-5625 ask for Paul till him Mike from Bellingham
sent you.

Old August 2nd 04, 08:39 AM
Toshiro

Guys,

My Hassy 500 ELM has started misbehaving ... the bottom curtain of the
film cover shutter has stopped moving. Seems to be unsprung and not
driven.

Needs to see a repair person.

Please recommend a good one who is reasonably priced.

If you are in NY I might have the right person for you.

Old August 2nd 04, 05:03 PM
mike starling

Guys,

Am in Charleston, WV, so the machine will have to be shipped anyway.

mike

Old August 2nd 04, 05:26 PM
Mike

"mike starling" wrote in message

Guys,

Am in Charleston, WV, so the machine will have to be shipped anyway.

mike

I would still recommend Associated Camera Repair in Portland OR
503-232-5625
Mike

Which Nikon repair facility for scanner service? Bill Hilton Medium Format Photography Equipment 3 April 7th 04 12:55 AM
Why Hassy 503CW instead of Hassy 503CXi? nobody nowhere Medium Format Photography Equipment 6 April 3rd 04 09:53 AM
Shutter repair Serge Korolev Large Format Photography Equipment 25 March 27th 04 03:12 PM
Old Bronica S lens repair? EZela57383 Medium Format Photography Equipment 1 March 24th 04 03:08 AM
Asking advice Bugs Bunny Medium Format Photography Equipment 69 March 9th 04 05:42 AM