Canon EOS 1Ds software question

Old June 24th 04, 07:28 AM
golden67

Default Canon EOS 1Ds software question

Has anyone a recomendation for software to use to shoot with the 1Ds
thethered to a windows laptop?
Old June 24th 04, 08:43 AM
John McWilliams

golden67 wrote:

Has anyone a recomendation for software to use to shoot with the 1Ds
thethered to a windows laptop?

Hard to beat Photoshop. The RAW plug-in alone is worth the price, at
least the price for a student discount.

--
John McWilliams
Old June 24th 04, 02:35 PM
Georgette Preddy

golden67 wrote in message . ..
Has anyone a recomendation for software to use to shoot with the 1Ds
thethered to a windows laptop?

Anything but Canon's.
Old June 24th 04, 02:35 PM
Georgette Preddy

Old June 24th 04, 02:35 PM
Georgette Preddy

Old June 24th 04, 04:15 PM
golden67

Perhaps I asked the question wrong. What I am looking for is software
that I can use in the studio that will enable me to get instant
feedback while I am shooting with my camera hooked up to my PC.

Old June 24th 04, 11:12 PM
golden67

Thanks Bill,
I tried that after my last posting it works but leaves something
to be desired. I couldn't get it to give me fullsized files to view
without going through several steps with each shot. I'm now trying a
Demo version of DSLR Remote.Pro from Breeze Systems. I am very happy
with it.
Thanks
Again

Albert On 24 Jun 2004 15:54:22 GMT, dy (Bill

From: golden67

Perhaps I asked the question wrong. What I am looking for is software
that I can use in the studio that will enable me to get instant
feedback while I am shooting with my camera hooked up to my PC.

Yeah, I got that ... check the "EOS-1Ds Software Instructions" Manual that
shipped with your 1Ds, specifically Ch 5 "Operating the Camera from Your
Computer" describing how to use the RemoteCapture software that came on the
disk. It's all there ... I haven't tried it with mine but it sounds like it's
simple enough.

Bill

Old June 25th 04, 01:08 AM
[BnH]