Film winder knob popped loose on Agfa Isolette I

Old July 26th 04, 03:33 PM
william mcdonald

Default Film winder knob popped loose on Agfa Isolette I

Go away for a week and all h--- breaks loose.

Film advance lever jammed on my Nikon EM, it's in the shop and now I
discovered that my Agfa which was sitting on the kitchen table fell
over and the cap on the film winder is now loose and won't advance the
film. I notice there are 2 small holes in the cap, is this for some
sort of specialty camera repair tool?

Any ideas on if this will be an expensive repair,is it something a
shakey handed user should attempt?

Thanks for any advice!

Bill Mcdonald in Joshua Tree