DON'T GORGE YOURSELF WITH THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

Old September 5th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
David Nebenzahl

Default DON'T GORGE YOURSELF WITH THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

On 9/4/2008 3:55 PM Annika1980 spake thus:

This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
cameras that look like 35mm SLRs.

Please use an appropriate newsgroup for postings on digital cameras. One
of the following groups would be a good place for such postings:

rec.photo.digital
rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
rec.photo.digital.rangefinder
rec.photo.digital.slr
rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

(Note that the list of groups available to you depends on what your ISP
or news provider carries, and may differ from this list)

- Paulo Freire
Old September 5th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
David Nebenzahl

On 9/4/2008 4:09 PM Annika1980 spake thus:

On Sep 4, 7:00 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:

This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
cameras that look like 35mm SLRs.

[snip gratuitously slipped-in image links]

And why did you try to send replies to a different group?
Is that cross-pollination not a breach of Netiquette?

No; your cross-posting is.

- Paulo Freire
Old September 5th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
^Tems^[_3_]

Annika1980 wrote:
On Sep 4, 7:00 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
cameras that look like 35mm SLRs.

And why did you try to send replies to a different group?
Is that cross-pollination not a breach of Netiquette?

Just killfile the queer ****.
I have him and Nuno Trollo killfiled and the groups are a lot cleaner.

Old September 5th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 9/4/2008 3:55 PM Annika1980 spake thus:

This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,

So, Mr. Sisyphus, how's that working out?

--
Ray Fischer

Old September 5th 08, 09:11 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
PeteD[_2_]

7345
Old September 5th 08, 12:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_6_]

David Nebenzahl wrote:
Please use an appropriate newsgroup for postings on digital cameras.

But the EOS 5D (for example) is 24x36. Is it tolerated to post here
pictures taken with it David ?

--
Photographie - http://www.monochromatique.com

Old September 5th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Doug Payne

David Nebenzahl wrote:

This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, blah, blah, blah

Ironic, considering that you're posting anonymously from a computer
owned by your employer, a company that purports to "kill spam".

http://adtechcomputers.com/contactus.cfm

Do you get to wear Net Cop badges at work?
Old September 5th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_6_]

Helen wrote:
Je ne le crois pas!
It's been a long time Daniel. It's nice to see you back.

Thanks Helen...

I don't know if it's a come, I have not prepared pictures
to be back

Photographie - http://www.monochromatique.com

Old September 5th 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_6_]

Draco wrote:
Welcome back Daniel.

Thanks Draco

It has been a long time since we have seen your
sig here. New images for us to look at?

I have made various pictures and entire series of
pictures. I have planned to make an update of
my website, this month. I hope...

But for the moment, the date is not stopped...

Photographie - http://www.monochromatique.com

Old September 5th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
David Nebenzahl

On 9/5/2008 5:39 AM Doug Payne spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, blah, blah, blah

Ironic, considering that you're posting anonymously from a computer
owned by your employer, a company that purports to "kill spam".

http://adtechcomputers.com/contactus.cfm

Do you get to wear Net Cop badges at work?

That's quite an assumption on your part. How do you know I work for
them? For that matter, how do you know they're even my ISP? (Hint:
they're not.)

By the way, like what I post or not, it certainly isn't spam, which is
material posted to advertise or push a product or service. The actual
meaning of the term has become corrupted across the decades,
unfortunately; it has now come to mean "any posting I don't like".

- Paulo Freire