Paris by night - France

Old February 5th 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

Default Paris by night - France

Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Regards,

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Old February 6th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

tom wrote:
Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Tres bien fait. Nice job, and thanks for posting the links. Of course, I
was half expecting the notorious young woman of same name, but was
pleasantly surprised.

Is there any exposure info on your site? Could you state a bit what
speed, ISO, aperture you used?

Un tripod, non?

--
John McWilliams
Old February 6th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

"Rudy Benner" a écrit dans le message de news:

Jalbum has provision to show the details of exposure that are embedded in
each image. EXIF

Look for it.

Hello,
Yes, thanks, I know but I don't want to use it.

Regard,
Tom

Old February 6th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rudy Benner

"tom" wrote in message

"Rudy Benner" a écrit dans le message de news:

Jalbum has provision to show the details of exposure that are embedded in
each image. EXIF

Look for it.

Hello,
Yes, thanks, I know but I don't want to use it.

Regard,
Tom

Very nice, fantastic.

Old February 6th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Just D

Nice photos, remind me my working trip there over 10 years ago. Is there any
way to get these pictures for my private review? It would be nice to have
this collection... Also are you having similar for Strasbourg?

Just D.

Old February 6th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

"Just D" a écrit dans le message de news:
Nice photos, remind me my working trip there over 10 years ago. Is there
any way to get these pictures for my private review? It would be nice to
have this collection... Also are you having similar for Strasbourg?

Just D.

Thanks for comment,
I don't have for Strasbourg.
It is my first series of night.
For the moment, the series is incomplete and I prefer not too much not to
diffuse these pictures. Soon perhaps. Thank you for the interest

Regard,
Tom

Old February 6th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Just D

Actually I love not only Paris but also Strasbourg and Colmar, if you could
that one day the whole world would say you thanks!

I found a few links on the Internet, not so many, but with very nice photos.
Although all they are truncated, just a few are large but the quality is far
from good.

http://images.google.com/images?svnu...=colmar+france

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...6newwindow%3D1

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...6newwindow%3D1

http://perso.orange.fr/j.sperandio/s...e%20colmar.jpg

http://perso.orange.fr/jlf/hors/colmar.jpg

Does anybody in this newsgroup have any good photos from these cities?

Just D.