Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

Old August 11th 17, 04:43 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

Char Jackson
Wed, 09 Aug 2017
15:06:51 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 10:43:28 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

On 09-Aug-17 4:11 AM, Diesel claimed.
The truth is you're a copyright infringing pirate.

The truth is that *YOU are a copyright infringing pirate, Dustin
Cook.

I confess that I'm truly surprised that nobody else seems to CARE
about that. :-(

What you're doing is far, far, worse, so let's focus on you first.
You simply can't continue to take personal information and
copyrighted items and post them online. At least, not if you
expect to be able to take the high road.

I guess you're just one of life's bad guys. *sigh*

Stalker, copyright infringer, pirate...all around bad dude.

You did leave out atleast one accurate description of him though.
Abusive drunkard. Otherwise, what you wrote is David to a T. And I
agree with what you wrote.

http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

'They have spoken froinlavin. Go in we should let them.'
Old August 11th 17, 08:21 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 11/08/2017 04:43, Diesel lied yet again sigh

You did leave out at least one accurate description of him though.
Abusive drunkard.

Please stick to the truth, Dustin.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Old August 11th 17, 11:00 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 11/08/2017 18:49, Char Jackson wrote:
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 08:21:34 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

On 11/08/2017 04:43, Diesel lied yet again sigh

You did leave out at least one accurate description of him though.
Abusive drunkard.

Please stick to the truth, Dustin.

You first, David. The truth will set you free. Alcoholics don't just
hurt themselves. They also hurt the people around them.

Oh dear! :-(

I really had /no idea/ that you are an alcoholic, Char Jackson.

Thank you for so advising.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Old August 11th 17, 11:31 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

wrote:

On 11/08/2017 04:43, Diesel lied yet again sigh

You did leave out at least one accurate description of him though.
Abusive drunkard.

Please stick to the truth, Dustin.

You first, David. The truth will set you free. Alcoholics don't just
hurt themselves. They also hurt the people around them.

Oh dear! :-(

I really had /no idea/ that you are an alcoholic, Char Jackson.

Thank you for so advising.

When in doubt toss more slime and innuendo, there is zero evidence of
what you are suggesting.

You are absolutely correct. Char Jackson has "*absolutely no evidence*"
and is using "*slime and innuendo*" to infer that someone is an alcoholic.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~nsouto/...20argument.jpg

--
David B.
Old August 13th 17, 12:37 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Char Jackson

wrote:

On 11/08/2017 04:43, Diesel lied yet again sigh

You did leave out at least one accurate description of him though.
Abusive drunkard.

Please stick to the truth, Dustin.

You first, David. The truth will set you free. Alcoholics don't just
hurt themselves. They also hurt the people around them.

That they do. And they don't care about it, either.

http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

Engage brain before putting fingers in gear.
Old August 13th 17, 12:37 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B." news:JNpjB.331264
Fri, 11 Aug 2017 22:00:08 GMT in

wrote:

On 11/08/2017 04:43, Diesel lied yet again sigh

You did leave out at least one accurate description of him

though.
Abusive drunkard.

Please stick to the truth, Dustin.

You first, David. The truth will set you free. Alcoholics don't

just
hurt themselves. They also hurt the people around them.

Oh dear! :-(

I really had /no idea/ that you are an alcoholic, Char Jackson.

Thank you for so advising.

LOL. Text book David move. Try to befriend. when fails, try to stalk,
when fails, besmirch besmirch besmirch.

Old August 13th 17, 12:38 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Fri, 11 Aug 2017 22:31:12 GMT in

wrote:

On 11/08/2017 04:43, Diesel lied yet again sigh

You did leave out at least one accurate description of him
though. Abusive drunkard.

Please stick to the truth, Dustin.

You first, David. The truth will set you free. Alcoholics don't
just hurt themselves. They also hurt the people around them.

Oh dear! :-(

I really had /no idea/ that you are an alcoholic, Char Jackson.

Thank you for so advising.

When in doubt toss more slime and innuendo, there is zero
evidence of what you are suggesting.

You are absolutely correct. Char Jackson has "*absolutely no
evidence*" and is using "*slime and innuendo*" to infer that
someone is an alcoholic.

Completely untrue, but, you knew that before you hit the post/send
button. Evidence of your drinking issues and the resulting fallout
isn't hard to find. I'm not the only one in possession of it.

Nobody is sliming you or using innuendo by calling you out for the
drunk you are in real life. The only thing I don't know about the
drinking problem is if it started before the unexpected (but well
deserved) loss of Nick, or shortly there after? If you'd be so kind
as to answer that question, I'd be most grateful.

Old August 13th 17, 12:38 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B." news:2WcjB.225068$qd4.17209
@fx13.fr7 Fri, 11 Aug 2017 07:21:34 GMT in alt.computer.workshop,
wrote:

On 11/08/2017 04:43, Diesel lied yet again sigh

You did leave out at least one accurate description of him though.
Abusive drunkard.

Please stick to the truth, Dustin.

I am. You admitted yourself you lost a rl friendship over the booze.
Although you tried to play it off as something else entirely, no doubt
trying to fish me for source(s) of the information I've got on you.
Does it greatly annoy you that I know so much about you because people
you actually know in person told me? :-) If it does, great! You deserve
to be annoyed, at the very least. You deserve a considerable amount
more than that, but, I don't want to alarm children who could be
reading this.

Old August 13th 17, 10:24 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 13/08/2017 00:38, Diesel wrote:
"David B."

[....]
You are absolutely correct. Char Jackson has "*absolutely no
evidence*" and is using "*slime and innuendo*" to infer that
someone is an alcoholic.

Completely untrue, but, you knew that before you hit the post/send
button. Evidence of your drinking issues and the resulting fallout
isn't hard to find. I'm not the only one in possession of it.

WRONG, Dustin - you are the ONLY one who claims to have 'evidence'.

Nobody is slimming you or using innuendo by calling you out for the
drunk you are in real life. The only thing I don't know about the
drinking problem is when it started. If you'd be so kind
as to answer that question, I'd be most grateful.

There IS no drinking "problem", Dustin.

If it helps, I used to drink my Navy 'tot' daily when I was aged 20.

You can read all about it he-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rum_ration

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Old August 13th 17, 10:45 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

wrote:

On 11/08/2017 04:43, Diesel lied yet again sigh

You did leave out at least one accurate description of him though.
Abusive drunkard.

Please stick to the truth, Dustin.

I am. You admitted yourself you lost a rl friendship over the booze.

I terminated a relationship with a friend from my schooldays because
he'd become a dishonest and unscrupulous fellow in later life. It was
quite a difficult thing to do but I don't regret it one iota.

Although you tried to play it off as something else entirely, no doubt
trying to fish me for source(s) of the information I've got on you.

I'm ALWAYS fishing for the TRUTH, Dustin. :-)

Does it greatly annoy you that I know so much about you because people
you actually know in person told me? :-)

No. *HE* probably lied to you. Be honest, there was only ONE person. ;-)

If it does, great! You deserve
to be annoyed, at the very least. You deserve a considerable amount
more than that, but, I don't want to alarm children who could be
reading this.

People can find out ALL about YOU on the 'alt.comp.virus' Usenet group.

Take a look for yourself and you'll see what I mean.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qoy2nmjsqi...29 .tiff?dl=0

As I've said before, you are infamous!

--
David B.