I'm sick and tired of everyone bashing up on me

Old April 6th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default I'm sick and tired of everyone bashing up on me

Alan Browne started it. Now it got entirely out of hand. That swine in
Australia 'Douglas' just won't let up on his insistence I show some
proof of my photographic ability so here it is.

http://www.pbase.com/paris_polson/image/76718399

Eat your hear out all you would be photographers and feast your eyes
on what a 'real' professional photo actually looks like. Now get off
my back, will you?

Tony Polson
European Photographer extraordinary.
Cover Photographer for Paris Match magazine.

Old April 6th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
\(The real\) Douglas[_20_]

oups.com...
:
: http://www.pbase.com/paris_polson/image/76718399
:
: Eat your hear out all you would be photographers and feast your eyes
: on what a 'real' professional photo actually looks like. Now get off
: my back, will you?
:
: Tony Polson
: European Photographer extraordinary.
: Cover Photographer for Paris Match magazine.
:

Perfect... Absolutely perfect!
ROTFL

Douglas

Old April 6th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Apr 5, 10:40 pm, "\(The real\) Douglas" DJ4groups- : Tony Polson
: European Photographer extraordinary.
: Cover Photographer for Paris Match magazine.
:

Perfect... Absolutely perfect!
ROTFL

Douglas

That was funny as Hell, even if the image thief did steal my Rita pic.

Old April 6th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Colin_D

wrote:
Alan Browne started it. Now it got entirely out of hand. That swine in
Australia 'Douglas' just won't let up on his insistence I show some
proof of my photographic ability so here it is.

http://www.pbase.com/paris_polson/image/76718399

Eat your hear out all you would be photographers and feast your eyes
on what a 'real' professional photo actually looks like. Now get off
my back, will you?

Tony Polson
European Photographer extraordinary.
Cover Photographer for Paris Match magazine.

The image may be amusing to some, but I am getting bloody sick of the
impersonation of legitimate posters here. That means you, ****wit.

Old April 6th 07, 08:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,nz.general,nz.comp
Sue Bilstein

On 6 Apr 2007 18:47:21 +1200, Dianthus Mimulus
wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 22:57:29 -0700, Carrol J Donoghue wrote:
On Apr 6, 5:41 am, Colin_D wrote:

snip - personal domestic ****e

Can't the two of you take your domestic spat to the courts or someplace
where people might actually be interested in listening to your
disfunctional domestic crap?

So why did you cross-post it into nz.general, Lennier?

PITA.
Old April 6th 07, 08:51 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,nz.general,nz.comp
Colin_D

On Apr 6, 5:41 am, Colin_D wrote:

snip - personal domestic ****e

Can't the two of you take your domestic spat to the courts or someplace
where people might actually be interested in listening to your
disfunctional domestic crap?

dysfunctional, as like dysentery, or dynasty. Funny lanaguage is English.

Don't blame me, Blue. It is entirely this imposter's doing. How would
you like your family's names blasted all over the net, with libellous
untruths to boot? Or don't you care that this group is being suckered
by the likes of this lowlife unspeakable *******?

Old April 6th 07, 09:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,nz.general,nz.comp
Warwick

Lennier can't spell for ****.
--

cheers
Old April 6th 07, 09:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,nz.general,nz.comp
\(The real\) Douglas[_24_]

"Colin_D" wrote in message
.. .
: On Apr 6, 5:41 am, Colin_D wrote:
: snip - personal domestic ****e
:
: Can't the two of you take your domestic spat to the courts or someplace
: where people might actually be interested in listening to your
: disfunctional domestic crap?
:
: dysfunctional, as like dysentery, or dynasty. Funny lanaguage is
English.
:
: Don't blame me, Blue. It is entirely this imposter's doing. How would
: you like your family's names blasted all over the net, with libellous
: untruths to boot? Or don't you care that this group is being suckered
: by the likes of this lowlife unspeakable *******?
:
: --
: Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
:
Wrong Colin... It's entirely your doing. If you'd taken my advice earlier
and kept your nose out of it, your post wouldn't have been spread to NS,
would it?

You wouldn't listen Colin. You want everything to happen yesterday.
Your impatience is going to get you done over like never before.
For Christ sake just Shut Up before it costs you your marriage...
As if you bothered to take my advise in the past.

This is the last time I'll bother giving you advice.
You don't have the ability or resources to tackle them so don't keep trying.
You simply won't get anywhere responding to them.
This is what they get their satisfaction from.
Shut up, get a fishing rod and get a life.

Newsgroups and the behaviour of people half your age with twice your
computer knowledge is clearly something you are incapable of handling. These
people are the future, you are the past. Accept that, cope with it and maybe
you'll find a place in Cyberspace you can have a share of.

You got into this thread and whoever it was and for whatever reason they
had, decided to make your whining about a few kids having fun with their
idea of the pastime, a public New Zealand affair by taking it into a local
group of yours. Shut up before it's too late. It may already be. Just hope
it doesn't flow into the local papers. You'll know what collateral damage is
if it does.

In case you missed my advice. SHUT UP.
GO FISHING or whatever else you do for fun until it all blows over. If you
decide to come back, learn from this and learn how to cope with it. These
jokers are not going to stop, you'll have to.

Douglas

Old April 6th 07, 10:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Polson

wrote:

Alan Browne started it. Now it got entirely out of hand. That swine in
Australia 'Douglas' just won't let up on his insistence I show some
proof of my photographic ability so here it is.

http://www.pbase.com/paris_polson/image/76718399

Eat your hear out all you would be photographers and feast your eyes
on what a 'real' professional photo actually looks like. Now get off
my back, will you?

Tony Polson
European Photographer extraordinary.
Cover Photographer for Paris Match magazine.

To whoever did this, probably Bret ...

Thank you! I haven't laughed so much in years!

;-)
Old April 6th 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Apr 6, 5:25 am, Tony Polson wrote:

To whoever did this, probably Bret ...

Thank you! I haven't laughed so much in years!

Wish I could take credit for that one. I'm pointing my finger at D-
Mac.