IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA YOU ARE A RACIST

Old January 22nd 07, 10:23 PM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Doug Robbins

Default IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA YOU ARE A RACIST

No doubt there have always been and always will be some powerful and
destructive people. But there isn't an Antichrist. Nor will there be. The
idea is a religious delusion.

"Daryl Hunt" wrote in message

"Observer" wrote in message
On 20 Jan 2007 20:41:33 -0800, "JakTheHammer"
wrote:

OBAMANATION IN 2009!

Hillary is the antichrist.

Nope.

For pretty much the same reason 'W' ain't the antichrist. The
antichrist is supposedly charismatic...

And some theologians believe the Antichrist would be European.

It has removed 10386 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Old January 23rd 07, 07:44 PM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Fletis Humplebacker

Doug Robbins wrote:
No doubt there have always been and always will be some powerful and
destructive people. But there isn't an Antichrist. Nor will there be. The
idea is a religious delusion.

That's exactly what Antichrist would say!

Old January 24th 07, 04:49 AM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Stuart Grey

Doug Robbins wrote:
No doubt there have always been and always will be some powerful and
destructive people. But there isn't an Antichrist. Nor will there be. The
idea is a religious delusion.

Whatever. Antichrist or a really bad sociopathic leader who will ****
things up and is charismatic, same thing.
Old January 24th 07, 05:24 AM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
ray

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:41:33 -0800, JakTheHammer wrote:

OBAMANATION IN 2009!

Hillary is the antichrist.

I guess you'll have to color me as racist and anti-feminist since I plan
to vote for neither one.

BTW - where does the liberal eastern press get this bull**** that hill is
the first major party female presidential candidate? They can't remember
2000 and Elizabeth Dole? (I would have voted for her)
Old January 26th 07, 12:35 PM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Joel Edge

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:12:47 -0500, fiend999 wrote
(in article ) :

In article , Joel
Edge wrote:

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:41:33 -0500, JakTheHammer wrote
(in article om):

OBAMANATION IN 2009!

Hillary is the antichrist.

If Obama expects me to vote for him, he better come up with a better reason
than " I'm Black".

When did Obama present that as a reason to vote for him?

Read the subject line. If I don't vote for Obama I'm a racist? I was
responding to the poster, not Barack Obama. That's like saying if I don't
vote for Hillary, I hate women. Ridiculous.

Old January 27th 07, 02:18 PM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
fiend999

Edge wrote:

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:41:33 -0500, JakTheHammer wrote
(in article om):

OBAMANATION IN 2009!

Hillary is the antichrist.

If Obama expects me to vote for him, he better come up with a better
reason
than " I'm Black".

When did Obama present that as a reason to vote for him?

Read the subject line. If I don't vote for Obama I'm a racist? I was
responding to the poster, not Barack Obama. That's like saying if I don't
vote for Hillary, I hate women. Ridiculous.

The subject line has nothing to do with the dumb and dishonest **** you
posted. Obama did not write the subject line and the person who did is
a known right wing idiot/shill.

You said that Obama needs to come up with a better reason than "I'm
black". He has never presented that as a reason. It seems the only
people making a big deal about his ethnicity are those who are afraid
of him. I suspect you know little else about the man other than he has
darker skin than you.

--
~~~
Old January 28th 07, 09:03 AM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Stuart Grey

Colonel Panic wrote:
In article , Joel
Edge wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 09:18:51 -0500, fiend999 wrote
(in article ) :

Edge wrote:

[...]

As i said, and you can't read, I was replying to the poster.

If you are too dumb to see that the original post was a truly stupid
rightard attempting to be funny, there is no hope for you. You jumped
right in and made yourself look foolish by showing your lack of
knowledge concerning Barack Obama. The only people who are pushing the
idea of him being "the black candidate" are ill-informed republicans,
real racists, and Fox news. Hell, I wasn't even sure if he was even
"black" until you dumb rednecks started wetting your pants about it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/28/us...b& ei=5087%0A
"The peers who elected Barack Obama as the first black president of the
Harvard Law Review..."

Clearly, some people, Like Hellen Goodman, are claiming that Obama being
"too black" is an issue:
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/16562453.htm
"But on the flip side, those who are not questioning whether the
Illinois senator is too black to be president...

IT has been noticed by others that he has scant accomplishments. People
support him because he is simply black
http://www.louisianaweekly.com/weekl...e.pl?20070129k
"Barack Obama has earned considerable public notice, not for anything he
has done, but substantially for who he is racially...."

Even Al Sharpton can't point to anything Obama has done.
http://www.newshounds.us/2007/01/27/...lly_factor.php
"O'Reilly was demanding that Sharpton name one piece of legislation that
Obama was responsible for that benefitted the black communities in
Illinois, where he served for six years, saying that nobody knows what
Obama has done, nobody watches Illinois state politics. When Sharpton,
who is not an Obama spokesman, could not be more specific O'Reilly
pretended it was a gotcha moment and therefore Obama has not done
anything. He warned that the candidates need to be specific, and that
they need to appear on his show if they want to make it to the White House."

Hillary Clinton's political machine understands that many black voters
are going to vote for Obama simply because he's black:
http://www.suntimes.com/news/politic...lack28.article
"DES MOINES -- New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton said in an interview
Saturday she would not cede black votes to Illinois Democratic Sen.
Barack Obama."

Obama himself is confident that he will clinch the black vote:
http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/...confident.html
"Sen. Barack Obama said Thursday that he's not worried about how he will
fare with fellow African Americans should he launch a bid for the
presidency, as he is expected to do in February."

Anyone who didn't know that Obama was black, is too ignorant to have an
informed opinion, or is too far into political correctness to tell the
truth. I am not sure if you are ignorant or a liar; but either way, your
opinion is not important. Further, you're far to dishonest or ignorant
to be denigrating people as ignorant of Obama if you claim you didn't
even know what race he was to be considered as anything other than a
bald faced hypocrite.
Old January 28th 07, 01:12 PM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Joel Edge

Edge wrote:

[...]

As i said, and you can't read, I was replying to the poster. I was not
replying to Obama. Pay attention.
The one making a big deal about his ethnicity are the media and you people.
You people being those who only see things in terms of black and white.
As far knowing little about him, that is correct. He has said very little.
Maybe when he ventures an opinion other than the usual feel good Democrat
drivel we can get an idea of who Obama really is.

Old January 28th 07, 03:44 PM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
fiend999

Edge wrote:

[...]

I can read just fine. You spouted some bull**** and I am calling you
on it.
It doesn't matter to whom you were replying. You claimed that the only
reason Obama had given for voting for him was that he is black. This
is a dishonest claim. He has NEVER made any such statement. The only
people saying that his race is the only reason to vote for him are
right wing and/or bigoted morons who just don't know what they are
talking about.

I was not
replying to Obama. Pay attention.
The one making a big deal about his ethnicity are the media and you people.

Really? When did I make any comment about Barrack Obama's race? The
only people I have heard even mention it are right wing knuckleheads
who have no idea about the guy's background, what he stands for, etc.

You people being those who only see things in terms of black and white.
As far knowing little about him, that is correct. He has said very little.

Bull****. Just because Fox and Limbaugh don't repeat it, doesn't mean
he has not been very public as far as what he is all about,
politically. Sorry you are too lazy to learn a little bit.

Maybe when he ventures an opinion other than the usual feel good Democrat
drivel we can get an idea of who Obama really is.

You could start here and maybe you will be little less stupid and
fearful of someone you know nothing about.
http://obama.senate.gov/

--
~~~