Blue or Green Screen Question

Old April 20th 05, 09:10 PM
Claude

Default Blue or Green Screen Question

Good Morning,

I own a small photography company that recently converted to digital
SLR. I do mostly sports and school pictures. I am looking to find a
software that can remove and insert a background of my choice from a
blue or green screen
Due to the large volume of images, that software must have a batch
process to process the files.

Hopefully someone will have what I am looking for…

Thanks
Old April 20th 05, 09:37 PM
Dirty Harry

"Claude" wrote in message
. 142...
Good Morning,

I own a small photography company that recently converted to digital
SLR. I do mostly sports and school pictures. I am looking to find a
software that can remove and insert a background of my choice from a
blue or green screen
Due to the large volume of images, that software must have a batch
process to process the files.

Hopefully someone will have what I am looking for.

Thanks

If you are good with photoshop you could record your own action and batch
apply it to the folder.

Old April 20th 05, 11:44 PM
Crownfield

Claude wrote:

Good Morning,

I own a small photography company that recently converted to digital
SLR. I do mostly sports and school pictures. I am looking to find a
software that can remove and insert a background of my choice from a
blue or green screen
Due to the large volume of images, that software must have a batch
process to process the files.

Hopefully someone will have what I am looking for…

I hope you are planning to shoot against the chroma key screen,
and then add the background.

Thanks

Old April 21st 05, 10:50 AM

Hello,

You can try Color Pilot (http://www.colorpilot.com/pilot.html) =E2=80=93 the
software for color and brightness correction.
Color Pilot allows you to realize elementary correction of your photos:
color correction, contrast change, cropping, resizing, et=D1=81...
You can save the results of the preceding correction. If you have many
photos with a similar color balance, it is enough to correct one photo
and then to click the Repeat button on the main toolbar.
After downloading the program you can see the demonstration how to
correct several photos. For that you should open Example 14 on the menu
Examples.

You can download the trial version of the program from
http://www.colorpilot.com/load/pilot.exe

O Best regards,

Olga Panchenko
Two Pilots