OT D60 MEETS HUMMERS HEAD ON !!

Old September 8th 04, 12:48 AM
McLeod

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 21:45:41 +0200, Dallas
wrote:

You sound like a redneck, Bill.

He's not a redneck. He's a scared old man. William Graham is in his
70's and he thinks it's OK that as of today 1,000 American boys have
died for no good reason and that the rest of the world considers the
Bush Administration more of a threat to world security than terrorism.
I have one question for my American friends...are you really safer
today than you were a week after 9/11? If you say yes, would you say
the same thing if you were to be travelling outside the country?

Old September 8th 04, 01:44 AM
William Graham

"Dallas" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:37:13 -0700, Mike Henley wrote:

(Annika1980) wrote in message
What do you care why he does what he does? - Just be glad he did it!

So I can go kill all the bad guys now?

When is Bush planning on invading some of the countries like Sudan

where
people are slaughtered every day?
Oh he isn't? Why not?

Some people are increasingly suspicious of this Sudan crisis, in the

sense
of it being a manufactured one. I'm not necessarily a conspiracy

theorist,
but I'm not naiive either. The mercenaries arrested in South Africa were
also reported to have interest in extractive industries in Western Suda,
where the trouble is happening now. There certainly is clear precedent

in
the area.

http://tinyurl.com/7248f

Um, I hate to crash the party, but the mercenaries you speak of were
arrested in Zimbabwe and they were planning a coup in Equatorial Guineau,
not Sudan. They were allegedly financed by Mark Thatcher, son of Margaret
Thatcher, who lives in South Africa (Mark, that is). Some of the
mercenaries were South African.

Since you guys like to bring up historical motives, let me remind you that
had Patton (and Bill Graham) had their way, the United States would have
taken over the whole world in 1945, and had we done this, there would have
been millions and millions of lives saved that have been lost to tyrants
during the last 60 years.....

Old September 8th 04, 07:33 PM
Dallas

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 00:44:56 +0000, William Graham wrote:

Um, I hate to crash the party, but the mercenaries you speak of were
arrested in Zimbabwe and they were planning a coup in Equatorial
Guineau, not Sudan. They were allegedly financed by Mark Thatcher, son
of Margaret Thatcher, who lives in South Africa (Mark, that is). Some of
the mercenaries were South African.

Since you guys like to bring up historical motives, let me remind you that
had Patton (and Bill Graham) had their way, the United States would have
taken over the whole world in 1945, and had we done this, there would have
been millions and millions of lives saved that have been lost to tyrants
during the last 60 years.....

I'm not following this, William. But your spoken ideology sounds a helluva
lot like what Hitler and Stalin were trying to do in their own special
ways.

--
Dallas www.dallasdahms.com
"Going down a dirty inner city side road I plotted

Old September 8th 04, 08:09 PM
William Graham

"Dallas" wrote in message
news
[...]

In 1945, after the end of WW-II, General George Patton wanted to continue
across the Rine River and go into Russia and take over the whole World. - I
believed he was right then, and History has proved both of us right today.
Many millions of peoples lives would have been saved had we (the US) done
this. - I'm sorry that you don't approve, but this is what I believe, based
on the events that have occurred in the world from that day (1945) to the
present. You see, my thinking is not guided by platitudes and/or convention.
I try to think, "outside the box" as the current buzz words say.........If I
see something that is good, I say, "This is good." I don't give a damn what
anyone else says. At one time, 95% of the world's population believed that
if one were to sail too far out to sea, one would fall over the edge and be
eaten by dragons..... Today, 95% of the world's population believes that
because Adolf Hitler tried to take over the world, then everyone who tries
to take it over must be like Adolf Hitler. I know that this is flawed logic,
and the world could be taken over by some entity that is totally different
from Adolf Hitler. I believe that in 1945, at least, that entity could have
been, and should have been, the United States. The world would have been run
a hell of a lot better during the last 60 years had we done so. I'm sorry
that your thinking is still trapped in that box.........

Old September 9th 04, 10:11 PM
Paul

Because he didn't lie about WMD's. He really believed they existed.

GET REAL
He wouldn't get care less if Sadam had nuclear ****.
All he wanted to do is to get rid of Sadam to get to the OIL.
It is about oil and it always was. For Bush, 9/11 was like a blessing,
allowing him to do whatever he wants to get more money.