OT D60 MEETS HUMMERS HEAD ON !!

Old September 6th 04, 11:12 PM
William Graham

"William Graham" wrote in message
news:eb5%c.136712$Fg5.52932@attbi_s53...

Well.....You won't have to worry about it happening again.....After a
hundred million, "Bad-news-bearocrats" have jumped all over his ass about
it, no president will ever, ever, come to anyone's aid again......Tyrants

of
the world....HAVE A FIELD DAY!!!

The old USofA's military personnel can go back to policing the area for
cigarette butts for another 50 years..........(at a cost to the taxpayers of
over 200 Billion a year.....)

Old September 7th 04, 08:45 PM
Dallas

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 04:24:03 +0000, William Graham wrote:

Personally, I have decided that it is my business to stop murderers from
doing their thing. You may decide to spend your money for the army to pick
up cigarette butts, but I would like my army to kill people like Saddam
Hussein. I am not a religious person. In fact, I am an Atheist. But I
still want my army to go wherever they have to go, and kill people like
Saddam Hussein. Call it a committment that I have made to the institution
known as Human Society, or call it whatever you want, but this is what I
want them to do, and I will always vote in accordance with that desire.

Oh boy! Cool!

I have a list of a whole bunch of dangerous scumbags I would love to see
the Marines taking care of here in Africa, William. Will Monkey Face send
them for us?

I can't think of any better reason to stomp on someone than, "Because they
deserved it". The world should begin policing itself properly. Its people
deserve better than the likes of Saddam Hussein, no matter where they
live.

That's something a child would do.

Then I am no more than a child......I want justice, and I have been
throwing my allowance into the pool all of my life. Now I want to see some
good come of it.......

You sound like a redneck, Bill.

--
Dallas www.dallasdahms.com
"Going down a dirty inner city side road I plotted

Old September 7th 04, 08:45 PM
Dallas

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:37:13 -0700, Mike Henley wrote:

(Annika1980) wrote in message
What do you care why he does what he does? - Just be glad he did it!

So I can go kill all the bad guys now?

When is Bush planning on invading some of the countries like Sudan where
people are slaughtered every day?
Oh he isn't? Why not?

Some people are increasingly suspicious of this Sudan crisis, in the sense
of it being a manufactured one. I'm not necessarily a conspiracy theorist,
but I'm not naiive either. The mercenaries arrested in South Africa were
also reported to have interest in extractive industries in Western Suda,
where the trouble is happening now. There certainly is clear precedent in
the area.

http://tinyurl.com/7248f

Um, I hate to crash the party, but the mercenaries you speak of were
arrested in Zimbabwe and they were planning a coup in Equatorial Guineau,
not Sudan. They were allegedly financed by Mark Thatcher, son of Margaret
Thatcher, who lives in South Africa (Mark, that is). Some of the
mercenaries were South African.