[SI] I think I've got her mandate set!

Old April 9th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Minjerribah

Default [SI] I think I've got her mandate set!

I had to call on the D-Mac "Photo Angel" for a little help but I think I
finally figured out how to meet Helen's mandate!
http://www.annika1980.com/mandate.htm

You gotta keep in mind that the moment you scan a film, it turns into a
digital images. So in reality, no one can display a film image on the
Internet... Sort of makes Shooting itself, a little more electronic than
Luddites' would have us believe.

Anyway. This image I managed to produce came from a multi exposure via my
EOS 3 and a digital image. The burning question I now have is: Who can say
which is which?

Douglas in drag!

Old April 9th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Minjerribah wrote:
I had to call on the D-Mac "Photo Angel" for a little help but I
think I finally figured out how to meet Helen's mandate!
http://www.annika1980.com/mandate.htm

You gotta keep in mind that the moment you scan a film, it turns into
a digital images. So in reality, no one can display a film image on
the Internet... Sort of makes Shooting itself, a little more
electronic than Luddites' would have us believe.

Anyway. This image I managed to produce came from a multi exposure
via my EOS 3 and a digital image. The burning question I now have is:
Who can say which is which?

Since each of the super-imposed images are about as big as my pinky
finger...it is impossible to tell, of course.
Post 100 crops of significant portions of each image and it will become
fairly obvious...unless you've intentionally mucked up the digital
smoothness.
www.pbase.com/markuson

Old April 9th 07, 09:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_2_]

MarkČ wrote:
Minjerribah wrote:
I had to call on the D-Mac "Photo Angel" for a little help but I
think I finally figured out how to meet Helen's mandate!
http://www.annika1980.com/mandate.htm

You gotta keep in mind that the moment you scan a film, it turns into
a digital images. So in reality, no one can display a film image on
the Internet... Sort of makes Shooting itself, a little more
electronic than Luddites' would have us believe.

Anyway. This image I managed to produce came from a multi exposure
via my EOS 3 and a digital image. The burning question I now have is:
Who can say which is which?

Since each of the super-imposed images are about as big as my pinky
finger...it is impossible to tell, of course.
Post 100 crops of significant portions of each image and it will become
fairly obvious...unless you've intentionally mucked up the digital
smoothness.

Oh no...
I'd never fool the master, would I?
Old April 9th 07, 09:29 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

D-Mac wrote:
MarkČ wrote:
Minjerribah wrote:
[...]

Hee hee...I knew you didn't really kill-file me!

Look, you raving lunatic...
....I've never claimed mastery of anything...ever.
Go ahead, you obsessed little man. Go back and read all 8000 of my posts
(or however many there are) and see if you can find me ever making claims of
greatness...mastery...or any other synonym.

Or...save yourself a few weeks of your normal practice of obsessive
post-hunting, and take my word for it that it ain't there. On second
thought... Don't take my word for it. Feel free to occupy yourself for a
few weeks... Have a ball!

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old April 9th 07, 10:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_2_]

MarkČ wrote:

Oh no...
I'd never fool the master, would I?

Hee hee...I knew you didn't really kill-file me!

Look, you raving lunatic...
...I've never claimed mastery of anything...ever.
Go ahead, you obsessed little man. Go back and read all 8000 of my posts
(or however many there are) and see if you can find me ever making claims of
greatness...mastery...or any other synonym.

Or...save yourself a few weeks of your normal practice of obsessive
post-hunting, and take my word for it that it ain't there. On second
thought... Don't take my word for it. Feel free to occupy yourself for a
few weeks... Have a ball!

For a while I thought... It's racial. You know, different races,
different humor? Then I thought: Nah... Other Yankee's have a weirder
sense of humor than me. Then I realized it's nothing to do with me and
everything to do with you. Get over me Mark, I belong to Bret now.

Douglas
Old April 9th 07, 12:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default I think I've got her mandate set!

On Apr 9, 4:29 am, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number
wrote:
D-Mac wrote:
MarkČ wrote:
Minjerribah wrote:
[...]

Mark, he's not happy unless he's starting an online argument with
someone.......preferrably a friend of Bret's. He envies Bret so much,
that it eats away at his soul. I can see right through his sarcastic
posts, and he is walking a very fine line.
Helen

Old April 9th 07, 12:06 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

D-Mac wrote:
MarkČ wrote:

Oh no...
I'd never fool the master, would I?

Hee hee...I knew you didn't really kill-file me!

Look, you raving lunatic...
...I've never claimed mastery of anything...ever.
Go ahead, you obsessed little man. Go back and read all 8000 of my
posts (or however many there are) and see if you can find me ever
making claims of greatness...mastery...or any other synonym.

Or...save yourself a few weeks of your normal practice of obsessive
post-hunting, and take my word for it that it ain't there. On second
thought... Don't take my word for it. Feel free to occupy yourself
for a few weeks... Have a ball!

For a while I thought... It's racial. You know, different races,
different humor? Then I thought: Nah... Other Yankee's have a weirder
sense of humor than me.

I've never seen you be funny, D. You just aren't a funny person. Insanity
CAN manifest itself in rather humorous ways in some folks' cases, but not in
yours. You're too sad and lost to be funny to anyone but perhaps those who
find humor in watching others self-destruct. It isn't pretty, and it isn't
funny.

You've made repeated statements that I've made frequent claims of mastery,
blah blah blah.
Not only have I not repeated anything like that...but I've never uttered
anything like that even a single time.

When you screw up...you claim you meant to.
When you say something stupid (a frequent occurrence)...you claim you're
joking.

You lie about kill-files...you lie about "your lawyers" descending upon your
foes...you lie about your images...you lie...period, D. You devote an
entire web-site to bashing someone...while out the other side of your mouth
you cry and moan that you're teased for your crap images.

I used to hold this back (believe it or not) out of protection of your
feelings...but let me be frank: You are a deranged little man with
obsessive-compulsive and paranoid/delusional patterns of behavior which you
evidence in the majority of your posts. You can't stand the thought of
Usenet without me or Bret...or any number of others with whom you fight. If
you could...you'd make good on your repeatedly-false claims of kill-filing.

It doesn't do any good to kill-file you, because you change your screen name
every few days.

Kill-file me and be done with it if you can muster the courage.
You haven't...because you couldn't.
....and clearly you won't...because you can't.
Prove me wrong, chum.
Prove to YOURSELF that I'm wrong about you.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old April 9th 07, 12:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

wrote:
D-Mac wrote:
MarkČ wrote:
Minjerribah wrote:
[...]

He got so worked up over my little dark/light image tests...that he (claims
to have) bought a new, "high-end" monitor to fix it...then he rants against
ME for all the money he wasted on it.

-Just more evidence of a delusional mind.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old April 9th 07, 12:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_2_]

MarkČ wrote:

He got so worked up over my little dark/light image tests...that he (claims
to have) bought a new, "high-end" monitor to fix it...then he rants against
ME for all the money he wasted on it.

-Just more evidence of a delusional mind.

I imagine one day you'll get your head out of your arse and discover it
really is a new day.