Pictures in airplane cabins

Old May 20th 10, 03:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
nospam

Default Pictures in airplane cabins

In article , Bruce
wrote:

May we ask who this lawer is. Maybe, if he is that good someone here
may want to use his services. Please give us some info so we can look
him up.

If you needed his services, you would have no problem finding him.

there are an awful lot of lawyers in the four countries you listed.
what's his name? his law firm? what type of law does he practice?

Self-evidently, you don't.

because he does not exist.
Old May 20th 10, 06:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
C J Campbell[_2_]

On 2010-05-19 13:26:24 -0700, Bruce said:

On Wed, 19 May 2010 15:55:55 GMT, "MC" wrote:

May we ask who this lawer is. Maybe, if he is that good someone here
may want to use his services. Please give us some info so we can look
him up.

If you needed his services, you would have no problem finding him.

Self-evidently, you don't.

Ah. Now you are talking like the P&S troll.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old May 20th 10, 02:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Peter[_7_]

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On 5/19/2010 4:24 PM, nospam wrote:
In , Bruce
wrote:

As for laws differing across the world, of course they do. But one
area of law where there is a welcome (though not total) degree of
convergence is that which relates to photography. The IP lawyer I
consulted has practised in London, Paris, New York and Hong Kong.

he's licensed to practice in all four??

bull****.

Regardless, London, New York, and Hong Kong all have legal systems based
on English Common Law--while the details are different in broad outline
they are much alike.

The devil is in the details. When working out of my jurisdiction, I always
used the services of local council just to help keep my client out of
trouble. If the client wouldn't agree, I would not get involved in the case.

--
Peter

Old May 20th 10, 04:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
C J Campbell[_2_]

On 2010-05-20 05:01:42 -0700, Bruce said:

On Wed, 19 May 2010 22:10:39 -0700, C J Campbell

On 2010-05-19 13:26:24 -0700, Bruce said:

On Wed, 19 May 2010 15:55:55 GMT, "MC" wrote:

May we ask who this lawer is. Maybe, if he is that good someone here
may want to use his services. Please give us some info so we can look
him up.

If you needed his services, you would have no problem finding him.

Self-evidently, you don't.

Ah. Now you are talking like the P&S troll.

And you are relying on personal abuse to cover up the fact that your
so-called "advice" was complete and utter bull****.

It was not. You have not provided any factual evidence or cited any law
to support your theory, other than to claim you know a fancy lawyer who
you refuse to name. Then you come back with foul language and name
calling.

Your belligerence indicates to me that you have nothing positive to
contribute. You are now in my kill file.

Old May 20th 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
MC[_3_]

Bruce wrote:

On Wed, 19 May 2010 15:55:55 GMT, "MC" wrote:

May we ask who this lawer is. Maybe, if he is that good someone
here may want to use his services. Please give us some info so we
can look him up.

If you needed his services, you would have no problem finding him.

Self-evidently, you don't.

So, I take it from that reply he does not exist. Makes you look rather
silly doen't it.

MC
Old May 20th 10, 04:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Chris H

In message , MC
writes
Bruce wrote:

On Wed, 19 May 2010 15:55:55 GMT, "MC" wrote:

May we ask who this lawer is. Maybe, if he is that good someone
here may want to use his services. Please give us some info so we
can look him up.

If you needed his services, you would have no problem finding him.

Self-evidently, you don't.

So, I take it from that reply he does not exist. Makes you look rather
silly doen't it.

MC

You can not assume that.

Sadly the Internet newsgroups are not what they were even 10 years ago
and these days professionals are tending to steer clear of them.

Old May 20th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
MC[_3_]

Bruce wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2010 15:39:00 GMT, "MC" wrote:

Bruce wrote:

On Wed, 19 May 2010 15:55:55 GMT, "MC" wrote:

May we ask who this lawer is. Maybe, if he is that good someone
here may want to use his services. Please give us some info so

we can look him up.

If you needed his services, you would have no problem finding him.

Self-evidently, you don't.

So, I take it from that reply he does not exist. Makes you look
rather silly doen't it.

Please don't - not for a single second - believe that I care remotely
what you think. Like so many newsgroup trolls, you are a parasite who
contributes nothing here. I pity you.

My concern is that the original poster has received some atrocious
advice that was pure bull**** and needed to be corrected. I was happy
to make a quick call to an expert in the field of IP law and post his
advice here, free of charge. You did nothing except criticise from a
position of ignorance. I pity you.

I merely pointed out that your "so called" lawyer's advice is not
credible unless you can subsatitiate the source of the advice. You
cannot . So, by definition, you are also subject to the same criticism
you originally dished on the OP. Thus making yourself look rather
silly.

MC
Old May 20th 10, 07:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
nospam

In article , Bruce
wrote:

I merely pointed out that your "so called" lawyer's advice is not
credible unless you can subsatitiate the source of the advice. You
cannot.

I can , but I chose not to, out of respect for my lawyer and a wish
not to subject him to timewasters like you and the many other trolls.

bull****. he doesn't exist.
Old May 20th 10, 07:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
nospam

In article , Bruce
wrote:

My concern is that the original poster has received some atrocious
advice that was pure bull**** and needed to be corrected. I was happy
to make a quick call to an expert in the field of IP law and post his
advice here, free of charge. You did nothing except criticise from a
position of ignorance. I pity you.

why would such a famous lawyer who is supposedly licensed to practice
in four countries offer free advice to anyone, let alone someone who is
not a client, i.e., those who are reading this thread?

not to mention that he's wrong.
Old May 20th 10, 08:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
J. Clarke

On 5/20/2010 2:09 PM, nospam wrote:
In , Bruce
wrote:

My concern is that the original poster has received some atrocious
advice that was pure bull**** and needed to be corrected. I was happy
to make a quick call to an expert in the field of IP law and post his
advice here, free of charge. You did nothing except criticise from a
position of ignorance. I pity you.

why would such a famous lawyer who is supposedly licensed to practice
in four countries offer free advice to anyone, let alone someone who is
not a client, i.e., those who are reading this thread?

Maybe the lawyer's trying to get into his/her/its pants.