It's here - finally !

Old November 23rd 04, 11:23 PM
BobS

Default It's here - finally !

Ordered the new Pentax DFA (digital & film) 100mm, f2.8 macro lens in August
and it finally arrived today. For anyone thinking I live in outer Mongolia
and that's not to long of a wait - try Central, New York and it seemed
forever.

Now Mr. Bott's......., I can't match your Hubbell wannabe when it comes to
shooting the moon but I'm going give you a run for the money on the smaller
things in life.......;-)

Actually, it was Bob Bott's superb photographs of the miniature world all
around us (that we seldom look at) that was the impetus for me ordering this
lens. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it - correctly.

Bob S.