FS Gossen Lunapro SBC + extras $80!!!!

Old May 22nd 04, 10:48 PM
Ted Harris

Default FS Gossen Lunapro SBC + extras $80!!!!

Gossen Lunapro SBC in perfect working order with just a few scuffs, it has
always been used in the included case which is also in excellent condition.
With the meter you also get a like new Luna Sphere attachment (in its own case)
that is superb for both incident readings in the studio and lumen readings.

This is probably the best analog meter you will find with great accuracy and a
very wide range. I just don't need it with two other meters. It takes plain old
readily available 9v batteries (one included).

I have priced this low so that it will sell fast. A comparable meter from KEH
is over 150 and the Luna Sphere is 40 by itself.

I will ship to Europe, Asia, Africa ... basically anywhere.

Shipping is at actual cost and all payments are accepted but I prefer PayPal.

Don't wait it goes on eBay after the weekend with this as a starting price.
Ted Harris
Resource Strategy
Henniker, New Hampshire
Old May 31st 04, 03:37 AM