Sycho - The truth WILL out - always

Old April 26th 18, 03:15 PM posted to alt.2600,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,alt.uk.law
Shadow

Default Sycho - The truth WILL out - always

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 07:51:41 +0100, David_B
wrote:

On 23-Apr-18 4:48 AM, Sycho wrote:
Is he coppin a feel because I won't send him a friend request on FB?

No. (rec.photo.digital removed)

Why ?
That's where you STEAL copyrighted media from and post it on
public websites. Which, as you know, is a serious crime.
It stays.

(acf removed. This thread has never been about freeware)

To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

The site is safe. 10/10 on WOT.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Old April 26th 18, 11:19 PM posted to alt.2600,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.comp.freeware
David B.[_2_]

wrote:

On 23-Apr-18 4:48 AM, Sycho wrote:
Is he coppin a feel because I won't send him a friend request on FB?

No. (rec.photo.digital removed)

Why ?
That's where you STEAL copyrighted media from and post it on
public websites. Which, as you know, is a serious crime.
It stays.

Cite ANY instance of me stealing ANY copyrighted media from
'rec.photo.digital'.

You cannot.

(acf removed. This thread has never been about freeware)

Reinstated - you aren't a net cop.

--
David B.
Old April 26th 18, 11:38 PM posted to alt.2600,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,alt.uk.law
Diesel

Default [OT] Sycho - The truth WILL out - always

Shadow

wrote:

On 23-Apr-18 4:48 AM, Sycho wrote:
Is he coppin a feel because I won't send him a friend request on
FB?

No. (rec.photo.digital removed)

Why ?
That's where you STEAL copyrighted media from and post it on
public websites. Which, as you know, is a serious crime.
It stays.

That's one place he can, yes. Not that he's ever shown concern with
whole idea of copyrights and private equipment. He's quite the
hypocrite as we both know.

How many people do you know of that go and upload a video they don't
have any rights to, and dare the rightful owner to do something about
it? In all the time I've been online, including the BBS days, I've
never met anyone quite like him. And, certainly nobody else who takes
stalking to the levels that he does.

(acf removed. This thread has never been about freeware)

That's true.

To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

Unfortunately, some people in atleast one of the newsgroups involved
in this didn't take the sound advice as offered and learned the hard
way for themselves about him. Some people I suppose do better if
they're able to learn it for themselves. It bothers me that they had
to expose any aspect of their own personal life to learn this lesson,
but, atleast it's been learned.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
Cats must turn over every glass just to watch the liuid pool.
Old April 26th 18, 11:38 PM posted to alt.2600,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
Diesel

"David B."

wrote:

On 23-Apr-18 4:48 AM, Sycho wrote:
Is he coppin a feel because I won't send him a friend request
on FB?

No. (rec.photo.digital removed)

Why ?
That's where you STEAL copyrighted media from and post it on
public websites. Which, as you know, is a serious crime.
It stays.

Cite ANY instance of me stealing ANY copyrighted media from
'rec.photo.digital'.

I wouldn't know if you had or hadn't. Until you decide to share it
via a url, as you're well known for doing. Is rec.photo.digital an
exception to your copyright infringing deeds?

You cannot.

I can site several examples of you copying, editing, and uploading
altered versions of my stuff, knowingly WITHOUT my permission.
Copyrighted material at that. I can also cite examples of you having
done this to Betty, Seanymph, and several other people.

And, that's not even including your known and provable stalking
efforts, David. Nor does it touch on the subject of you trying to
hire me to commit felonies for your benefit. Do you have anything to
say about that, mr nice guy that isn't?

(acf removed. This thread has never been about freeware)

Reinstated - you aren't a net cop.

The thread has nothing to do with freeware, David. I've removed it
from this followup and clearly marked the post as off topic crap. I
don't know why you're trolling the photo and mac newsgroups, but,
they have a right to know what sort of a potentially dangerous
cyberstalker you are. I doubt they'll be all that impressed with your
verified copyright infringing activities, either.

Perhaps I should create a new thread and post the youtube
correspondence between us? You know, where you uploaded my stuff to
your channel and challenged me to try to have youtube remove it on
the grounds of copyright violation. I even saved the post where you
complained that google removed it from your google drive too. As per
my request. So much for that challenge, Eh?

You're a thief, a rogue, and a stalker. People deserve to be warned
about you and the risk they take by interacting with you or sharing
urls to their things online.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
Useless Invention: Freeze Dried Water.