What happened to Bob M. ?

Old April 11th 05, 01:33 PM
RolandRB

Default What happened to Bob M. ?

What happened to Bob M. ? I haven't seen a post from him in a long
while.

Old April 11th 05, 04:15 PM
Bill Hilton

What happened to Bob M. ? I haven't seen a post from him in a
long while.

I was wondering the same thing, and had the vagrant thought that maybe
he bought an 8 Mpixel dSLR, saw how good it was and junked all his
medium format gear?

Nah ...

Old April 11th 05, 04:25 PM

Maybe he went digital

Old April 11th 05, 04:25 PM

Maybe he went digital

Old April 12th 05, 01:53 AM
rafe bustin

On 11 Apr 2005 05:33:23 -0700, "RolandRB"
wrote:

What happened to Bob M. ? I haven't seen a post from him in a long
while.

Prolly heartbroken...

rafe b.
http://www.terrapinphoto.com
Old April 12th 05, 05:44 PM
TAFKAB

"Bill Hilton" wrote in message
oups.com...
What happened to Bob M. ? I haven't seen a post from him in a
long while.

I was wondering the same thing, and had the vagrant thought that maybe
he bought an 8 Mpixel dSLR, saw how good it was and junked all his
medium format gear?

Hmmm....

I just bought an 8MP DSLR, and my Mamiya 7II never looked better. Digital is
great, but there's still nothing like looking at that perfectly exposed
chrome. Can't wait to try the new Velvia 100. Not that "F" crap, the real
stuff.

Nah ...

Old April 29th 05, 03:09 AM
Bob Monaghan

Nah - I went digital a number of generations ago, so that isn't it. I just
wait a few years or so to buy the gear used after 95%+ depreciation ;-)

I'm a victim of new campus spam filters global setting passing on hundreds
of spam messages. Limited disk quotas (80 Mb) mean I have to delete all
the spam and review many messages whenever I want to send an email ;-)

So I'm on USENET less frequently, for longer sessions. Many of the topics
have already been discussed by the time I get online (and best buys
snapped up in r.p.m. etc. ;-( ;-)

But it is nice to be missed ;-)

regards bobm
* Robert Monaghan POB 752182 Southern Methodist Univ. Dallas Tx 75275 *
********************Standard Disclaimers Apply*************************
Old April 29th 05, 03:12 AM
jjs

"Bob Monaghan" wrote in message

Glad to hear you are okay, Bob. And while you have gone digital, I won't
turn you out. Your MF site is a gold mine. Thanks for all your years of
dedication... YOU TRAITOR! (We do love you, man.)

Old April 29th 05, 04:37 AM
David J. Littleboy

"jjs" wrote in:
"Bob Monaghan" wrote: