Kingston CompactFlash 2GB Elite Pro High Speed

Old March 3rd 05, 03:26 PM
misiek3d

Default Kingston CompactFlash 2GB Elite Pro High Speed

Hi

I have a question about CF card 'Kingston CompactFlash 2GB Elite Pro
High Speed'. Does anyone use this card? Does anyone recommend it? I've
heard that Kingston cards likes to break. Is this true for this
particular type? Is there any comparable card for same price?

Does anyone used any kind of 2GB cards with Canon S1 IS? Any
impressions, comments?

best regards
Michal Mysliwiec

Old March 3rd 05, 08:08 PM
Allan Sheppard

Hi,
I am using one of these cards - had it 3 weeks without any problems.
I am using it in a canon 1D.

Cheers,
Allan

Old March 5th 05, 06:13 PM

I had a very bad experience with a Kingston CF card, luckily I managed to
return it.

Pavel

Old March 6th 05, 07:21 AM
Stephen Poley

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 19:13:41 +0100, "P" wrote:

I had a very bad experience with a Kingston CF card, luckily I managed to
return it.

I once spent some time Googling on this issue, and I found reports of
card failures from every make I'd ever heard of and some I hadn't. Not
surprisingly: every make will experience a few failures. But I've not
seen any indication of any make where it's more than a few.

--
Stephen Poley