Can someone help where to buy in HK?

Old October 4th 03, 10:49 AM
Jacek

Default Can someone help where to buy in HK?

Ok, before coming to HK I got many orders to get nice and cheap
digital cameras, I arrived and............ realised how difficult it
was to shop here. I have two more days in Hk, I know I can get cheap
and REAL cameras but have no idea where to look, I visited around 20
shops in Kowloon plus Nathan Str where they often sell **** and still
the best prices are nothing special for Nikon A70 I found a offert for
265USD and that is not such a great deal. Either I cannot look for
cheap cameras or I might have been wrong with my assumptions about the
prices here in HK. I thought of finding a wearhouses where they sell
to the shops and meybe they would give a better price if i take 5
pieces but will they really? Anyone who can help please do advice me
where to look, how to find. Thanks.

jm