Beautiful women, aged clones, and Ultimate Fighting Championship

Old October 25th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Beautiful women, aged clones, and Ultimate Fighting Championship

FRIEND,

I'm always looking for good and intelligent individuals like you to
visit my website, www.ChezBrandon.com, and it has pictures of beautiful
women, information about aged clones, and a link to Ultimate Fighting
Championship, a very good show.

My name is Brandon, and I'm in my 20s, am a college student, and as lie
detectors, both conventional and unconventional would show, I've never
been sexually penetrated. Moreover, I could be shown pictures of X, Y,
and Z, and it would show that I'm only sexually attracted to women.

Elements of an organization -- thank God I was able to thwart the
conquest of the USA and the world, and was able to thwart the murder of
United States and world leaders, via a psychic vision confirmed
auditorially from both ears -- murdered my biological Aunt Gloria
Atkinson, whom I loved very much, as she did of me, and there is a
tribute to her on my website. I'm not afraid of anything. I'm not
afraid of aged clones, the attempted chopping off of my appendages
(elements of an organization talked about chopping off my right middle
finger and right ear, and 10 out of 10 of my toes, like my right middle
finger have unique steeple designs). I'm not afraid of anything. I'll
defend myself to the best of my ability, and I commit my life to saving
the lives of men, women, and children.
BRANDON