IR: WELCOME TO MY WORLD !

Old August 13th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Default IR: WELCOME TO MY WORLD !

WHO RULES?

Why, the Totally Digital Infrared D60, of course!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/83846321

Happy Birthday to me.

(Thanks, Helen!)

Old August 13th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Aug 13, 4:22 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
WHO RULES?

Why, the Totally Digital Infrared D60, of course!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/83846321

Happy Birthday to me.

(Thanks, Helen!)

You are very welcome!
Thank YOU for showing me Heaven!
Spectacular IR pic!
Helen

Old August 13th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Yoshi

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 13, 4:22 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
WHO RULES?

You are very welcome!
Thank YOU for showing me Heaven!
Spectacular IR pic!
Helen

You consider a picture of Bret's fat ass "Heaven"?

Old August 13th 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Draco

On Aug 13, 5:11 pm, "Yoshi" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Aug 13, 4:22 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
WHO RULES?

You are very welcome!
Thank YOU for showing me Heaven!
Spectacular IR pic!
Helen

You consider a picture of Bret's fat ass "Heaven"?

Considering as to where it is in the image, you have an unhealthy
obsession with his butt. If heaven looks like this, then I hope that
someone like Bret meet me there. Already spent enough time in
pergatory and a little in Hell to qualify entrance, I hope.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Doing better does.

Old August 13th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Aug 13, 5:11 pm, "Yoshi" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Aug 13, 4:22 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
WHO RULES?

You are very welcome!
Thank YOU for showing me Heaven!
Spectacular IR pic!
Helen

You consider a picture of Bret's fat ass "Heaven"?

If I may be so bold, I was actually remarking to Bret that he has a
mighty fine butt! ;-)
Helen

Old August 14th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Default WELCOME TO MY WORLD !

On Aug 13, 7:40 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
Why, the Totally Digital Infrared D60, of course!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/83846321

Nice! A suggestion. You might want to consider staying away from Taco Bell
since those bean burritos are going straight to your ass.

Actually, I don't have much of a butt. Most of my weight is on the
other side.

Old August 14th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

Annika1980 wrote:
Why, the Totally Digital Infrared D60, of course!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/83846321

Nice! A suggestion. You might want to consider staying away from Taco Bell
since those bean burritos are going straight to your ass.

Actually, I don't have much of a butt. Most of my weight is on the
other side.

"Most of my weight is on the
other side."

LOL!!!

Don't listen to them Bret!
Helen

Old August 14th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Wayne J. Cosshall

Happy IRing!

Unlike the others with a preoccupation with your butt, I would comment
that it seems like you have had to crucify yourself to get an IR camera

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Photography and Art Forums http://www.dimagemaker.com/forums/index.php
Personal art site http://www.cosshall.com/

Old August 14th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Aug 13, 8:05 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:

Yep! Just as I suspected, overhang issues. Well, like they say, "if you
have a good tool you might as well build a shed around it." Just be careful
since the health gurus say that this area for fat buildup is dangerous. A
good indicator of problems is when you can no longer see "Spike's" beak.

I was gonna submit a photo of my "Tool" for the recent Shoot-In
mandate, but I figured if I can't see the damn thing why should you?

Old August 14th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Aug 13, 8:36 pm, "Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote:
Happy IRing!

Unlike the others with a preoccupation with your butt, I would comment
that it seems like you have had to crucify yourself to get an IR camera

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/83846321

That was the image in my mind when I took the pic.
However, while no blood was shed in sacrifice for my digitally
converted D60, one of my worshippers did make a generous offering to
help things along.

Ad World Starlord 35mm Photo Equipment 0 April 9th 07 02:39 AM
New! World Photo Ops! Patzt Digital Photography 0 May 1st 05 06:59 PM
20D: ON TOP OF THE WORLD !! Annika1980 35mm Photo Equipment 13 November 7th 04 02:12 AM
20D: ON TOP OF THE WORLD !!! Annika1980 Digital Photography 6 November 5th 04 05:09 PM
photos from the world news ticino General Equipment For Sale 0 December 12th 03 09:40 PM