Olympus GOES CHEAP. E-3, the flagship, MADE IN CHINA, CHINA!!!!

Old November 6th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

Default Olympus GOES CHEAP. E-3, the flagship, MADE IN CHINA, CHINA!!!!

NO other camera company makes their higher end product there, they are
all still made in Japan. Olympus is really treading a thin line with
this.

Old November 6th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

On Nov 6, 11:30 am, RichA wrote:
NO other camera company makes their higher end product there, they are
all still made in Japan. Olympus is really treading a thin line with
this.

My Nikon D200 is made in Thailand.

My Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 is made in China.

Old November 6th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

On Nov 6, 12:03 pm, "Frank Arthur" wrote:

My Nikon D200 is made in Thailand.

So?

My Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 is made in China.

So?

It proves that once again RichA has no idea what he's talking about.

Old November 6th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Nov 6, 12:03 pm, "Frank Arthur" wrote:

My Nikon D200 is made in Thailand.

So?

My Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 is made in China.

So?

It proves that once again RichA has no idea what he's talking about.

I don't see any "RichA" posts on my computer since I created a rule
to delete
any messages from "RichA" and similar pests using Windows XP.

Old November 6th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

On Nov 6, 11:10 am, wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:03 pm, "Frank Arthur" wrote:

My Nikon D200 is made in Thailand.

So?

My Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 is made in China.

So?

It proves that once again RichA has no idea what he's talking about.

Like I said, NO other companies. Thailand is NOT COMMUNIST CHINA.
Even to stupid liberals.

Old November 6th 07, 07:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John Bean

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 09:30:04 -0800, RichA
wrote:

On Nov 6, 11:10 am, wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:03 pm, "Frank Arthur" wrote:

My Nikon D200 is made in Thailand.

So?

My Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 is made in China.

So?

It proves that once again RichA has no idea what he's talking about.

Like I said, NO other companies. Thailand is NOT COMMUNIST CHINA.
Even to stupid liberals.

You're too stupid to even remember what you wrote. I quote
your exact words: "NO other camera company makes their
higher end product there, they are all still made in Japan."

Thailand is NOT JAPAN.
Even to ****wits like you.

--
John Bean
Old November 6th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Spete

"RichA" schreef in bericht
ups.com...
On Nov 6, 11:10 am, wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:03 pm, "Frank Arthur" wrote:

My Nikon D200 is made in Thailand.

So?

My Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 is made in China.

So?

It proves that once again RichA has no idea what he's talking about.

Like I said, NO other companies. Thailand is NOT COMMUNIST CHINA.
Even to stupid liberals.

But Rich, what has this got to do with Canon?

Old November 6th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Douglas[_4_]

wrote:

On Nov 6, 11:10 am, wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:03 pm, "Frank Arthur" wrote:

My Nikon D200 is made in Thailand.

So?

My Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 is made in China.

So?

It proves that once again RichA has no idea what he's talking about.

Like I said, NO other companies. Thailand is NOT COMMUNIST CHINA.
Even to stupid liberals.

You're too stupid to even remember what you wrote. I quote
your exact words: "NO other camera company makes their
higher end product there, they are all still made in Japan."

Thailand is NOT JAPAN.
Even to ****wits like you.

--
John Bean

Wooo Hooo. You got him John!
Oh Man, how does it feel to catch out the big RICHA? You must be so proud of
yourself, go on, run off now waving your hands wildly in the air as you head
for mommy yelling "Mommy, Mommy, I did It!"

Douglas

Old November 7th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RainLover

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 07:30:21 -0800, RichA
wrote:

NO other camera company makes their higher end product there, they are
all still made in Japan. Olympus is really treading a thin line with
this.

The idea of "made in China" isn't what it used to be.

Can they make CRAP? Sure they can, But they will make anything
people want and TO THE SPECIFICATIONS they are asked to make it.

If you want a lens made, and hand-ground to some infinitesimal
fraction of perfection, that's what they'll do for you... if you want
a shoddy toy that falls apart before the next holiday season, they can
do that too.

Implying "communist china" is equal to "low quality" is a non sequitur
at best.

James, Port Orchard.