Focus confirmation for old manual lenses on the Olympus E-3?

Old May 30th 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

Default Focus confirmation for old manual lenses on the Olympus E-3?

Silly rumour, but wouldn't it be simply awesome?

Old May 30th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Mister Bill

In article . com RichA
wrote:

Silly rumour, but wouldn't it be simply awesome?

What would be awesome would be an end to your constant stream of inane
and pointless posts.

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo

Old May 31st 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

On May 30, 4:31 pm, Mister Bill wrote:
In article . com RichA

wrote:
Silly rumour, but wouldn't it be simply awesome?

What would be awesome would be an end to your constant stream of inane
and pointless posts.

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it athttp://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo

Apple is garbage. Toys for people who could never learn to use a
graphics-oriented PC or Unix box.

Old May 31st 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Mister Bill

wrote:
Silly rumour, but wouldn't it be simply awesome?

What would be awesome would be an end to your constant stream of
inane and pointless posts.

--
I'm trying a really very very bad usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You would be very well advised not to bother downloading it, unless

you like bugs, that is.

Apple is garbage. Toys for people who could never learn to use
agraphics-oriented PC or Unix box.

You idiotic ****. This from someone who posts endlessly about cameras
and who doesn't even own one? From my lurking, I love the way you
never actually respond to those who, rightly and apparently frequently,
take you to task about your meaningless posts and obvious failure to
understand cameras, but veer off in another direction entirely.

Having got that off my chest, Apples are wonderful, and I look back
upon my many years of PC ownership with no regrets whatsoever. I have
no doubt that you have never actually used one.

OT now, I didn't know that this worthless pile of **** called nemo
added that message to my posts, and I've taken the liberty of amending
its message above; I'm just trying it but it's in the trash after
discovering this; thank god I have not posted more than a couple of
messages with it. It's a bug-ridden heap of scheiss, in which even the
bug reporting mechanism has bugs. nemo is a bit like you really Rich,
pretty bloody useless. I think I'm probably not alone in wishing it
were as easy to consign you to the trash as it is to do the same with
nemo.

Dear reader, please heartily ignore the message which the ridiculously
awful nemo usenet client will add to this

Old June 1st 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wolfgang Weisselberg

RichA wrote:
Silly rumour, but wouldn't it be simply awesome?

Available for Canon. See e.g.
http://www.bobatkins.com/photography...g_adapter.html

-Wolfgang
Old June 1st 07, 08:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Pete D[_2_]

Why?

"RichA" wrote in message
ups.com...
Silly rumour, but wouldn't it be simply awesome?

Old June 1st 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

On May 31, 3:59 pm, Mister Bill wrote:
In article . com RichA

wrote:
Silly rumour, but wouldn't it be simply awesome?

What would be awesome would be an end to your constant stream of
inane and pointless posts.

--
I'm trying a really very very bad usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You would be very well advised not to bother downloading it, unless

you like bugs, that is.

Apple is garbage. Toys for people who could never learn to use
agraphics-oriented PC or Unix box.

You idiotic ****. This from someone who posts endlessly about cameras
and who doesn't even own one?

That comment comes from someone whose job it is to re-write graphical
software and programs other people write that is too bloated and
unwieldly to work properly.
A programmer's programmer.

Old June 1st 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Mister Bill

In article .com
RichA wrote:

You idiotic ****. This from someone who posts endlessly about
cameras and who doesn't even own one?

That comment comes from someone whose job it is to re-write graphical
software and programs other people write that is too bloated
andunwieldly to work properly.
A programmer's programmer.

What the hell are you ungrammatically raving about now you
semi-sentient twerp? From exactly which source do you divine anything
whatsoever about my job? Rewriting software? Huh? I have absolutely
nothing to do with software writing. I wouldn't know the first thing
about writing or rewriting software. I'm a photographer and
videographer, and in my spare time I make sick people better. Or maybe
that should be the other way round. Regrettably my specialty isn't
psychiatry, but I do have a few colleagues in that line - perhaps I can
get you an appointment? I suggest you need one.

Still looking for a decent usenet client. Readers please ignore the
message which follows

Old June 2nd 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

On Jun 1, 4:33 pm, Mister Bill wrote:
In article .com

RichA wrote:

You idiotic ****. This from someone who posts endlessly about
cameras and who doesn't even own one?

That comment comes from someone whose job it is to re-write graphical
software and programs other people write that is too bloated
andunwieldly to work properly.
A programmer's programmer.

What the hell are you ungrammatically raving about now you
semi-sentient twerp? From exactly which source do you divine anything
whatsoever about my job? Rewriting software? Huh? I have absolutely
nothing to do with software writing.

I didn't divine anything about your job. I told you where the comment
about Apple's toy computers came from.

Old June 2nd 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
l v

wrote:
Silly rumour, but wouldn't it be simply awesome?

What would be awesome would be an end to your constant stream of inane
and pointless posts.

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it athttp://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo

Apple is garbage. Toys for people who could never learn to use a
graphics-oriented PC or Unix box.

umm, OS X is unix based

--

Len