Anyone Not Happy With The Canon 20D?

Old November 12th 04, 03:28 PM

Default Anyone Not Happy With The Canon 20D?

Just out of interest.

Is there anyone who is not happy with buying a Canon 20D?

Old November 12th 04, 04:38 PM
dylan

George Preddy (or his aliases)

Old November 12th 04, 05:00 PM
Charles Dickens

I like a good solid click.

As for Tiger Woods, going by his previous hate for spectators, you had
better watch out!

"Annika1980" wrote in message

Oh yeah, one other thing ... it is a bit louder than the D60. Tiger Woods

is
gonna be ****ed.

Old November 12th 04, 10:05 PM
Matt Ion

Aerticus wrote:

Yes, I have one very serious concern about the D20.

That is: I don't have one and wish I did :-(

Seconded!
Old November 12th 04, 11:08 PM
John Doe

I like what the camera can do. I like the resolution, features, low noise,
etc. But, I don't trust it. Mine died going from the 1.02 firmware to the
1.04 and I had to send it in to Canon to get it fixed. It still locks up. I
simply don't trust the thing. I hope that Canon gets the bugs worked out,
but if they don't I doubt I will use it much.

John